I got owned Irl

Jef|Ohh

Yeh so after this party on friday I got on my bike and all of sudden I see 4 guys running up at me  ,one of them pushes me off my bike and I land on the ground. So I stand up and I see 4 guys standing around me, while I was focusing on 1 of them , someone else gave me a mean sucker punch on my eye wich made me fall down on the ground again. So I stood up but I immediatly got hit again by the 4 of them.

After they got me pretty bad I realised I didn't had a chance so  I decided to make a run for it.

I ended up with a concussion, a black eye , a swollen cheeck and a busted lip.

My question to you guys, has anyone of you ever been in an unfair situation like this before and what did you do?

Just over a week ago. Me & a friend got into a fight while out graffiting. There were 16 of them (16 sounds really unrealistic I know). 4 were trying to stop their mates hitting us, the other 12 were grabbing & swinging wildly.

Believe it or not my friend was the first to actually throw a hit after one called him a nigga. Neither of us left with any injuries, just a stiff jaw & a red mark on my head.

Something similar happend to me 2 weeks ago when I went to a party;

While we were dancing one of my mates accidentally pushed some random guy who immediately turned around and pushed my friend away, I saw everything so I come between to mediate. Even before I said 3 words I got hit, I didn't know who hit me or anything I just saw 10ish people standing in front of me all of them looking pretty mad.. Still, me being naïve I thought that maybe they didn't realise that I'm just trying to mediate and I start to explain that it was just an accident, again before I finished my sentence I get hit 5 times all from different directions. I just stood there stunned, not understanding what just happend for about 20-30 seconds, then my mates pulls me back and we walked away. I had a black eye and a bruised/swollen cheeck.

Best thing to do is just walk away and stay away.. one of my friends walked back inside with some others and he got stabbed in his hand.

Its easy to be a big man to people if ur in a big gang n they just in a small group, fuckin pathetic really

This. Everyone gets real fucking brave around their mates.

Its easy to be a big man to people if ur in a big gang n they just in a small group, fuckin pathetic really

wait till they're alone and beat the living shit out of them.  :nice:

wait till they're alone and beat the living shit out of them.  :nice:

That's basically how they got me, they waited until I was separated from my friends and all on my own..

I had a fight after school once and there was a massive group of people watching. After a while, I Must of Gave the kid a nice jab ( 8 years boxing ftw ) and then his nigger friend bottled me. I was quiet drowzy after but the nigger and his friend ran away. Sly declares the win :)

baliveit thats not so bad :) i remember when i with me 2 friens cousint and a friend was going to cinema and like a kid run to us and said you have cash i said yea i have some i told him i have 2.43 Ltd he said gimme em i said why? he says i wanna beer i was like way higer like 1,75 and he was like 1,50 so yeah i crushed him and then hes friend run to us about 10 of em

then i got broke nose but doctors made it like a new so nothing bad  ^_^ but i fking owned that kid 1.50m ... it cud be worse..

Did they like attempt to rob you or some shit?

I always tell myself that, if caught in a situation where I'm outnumbered, I have to pick a target and just unload on the one guy. If I'm gonna be checking into a hospital by god someone's going to be in the bed next to me.

Did they like attempt to rob you or some shit?

I always tell myself that, if caught in a situation where I'm outnumbered, I have to pick a target and just unload on the one guy. If I'm gonna be checking into a hospital by god someone's going to be in the bed next to me.

Nah man , they didn't try to rob me , I know the kids and I know where they go to school to.

And yeah that outnumbering situation went trough my head to , but at that moment , I really didn't get a chance to throw out a punch since I got punched again everytime i tried to stand up.