don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Sunday Trip Dedicated To *Purely Pk*

Adhi

xm1nh1.png

Forums | Memberlist | Teamspeak 3 (ts.foe-rs.com)

Introduction:

Tonight we set out to the wilderness to honor a fallen foe member who had recently passed away in horrible accident. We peaked at 65 members tonight for our weekly P2p pk trip. We dedicated this trip to Purely Pk. For all the members that joined us tonight we had a blast and made bank loot off fi, cp, ct, sv members.

pm3.gif

videosjb.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmE7ZP9RsKU

ace90j.png

1adeoen.png

We started off the fight with fatality defending on top of dwarfs. We quickly over powered their north side and south side. Causing them to get pushed towards the north side of dwarfs, we then quickly focused all our attention to the north side pushing them back to north of gap towards gdz hut. We realized they wanted to hold up at gdz and have a large return fight but we did not follow through and we banked our lootations. Ty for the fight fi.

Final Ownage Elite Starting: 58~

Final Ownage Elite Ending: 40~

Fatality Starting: 55~

Fatality Ending: 15~ North of gap

ace90j.png

1adeoen.png

kwub6p.png

After had gotten regrouped and all, we approached fi if they wanted to fight again. This time we defended west of dwarfs near the vents. We quickly caught them in huge clumps along the lava because they stacked up heavily around that area. While our north side was basically not even getting touched our south side wrapped around and deal damage from the south of there clump killing off a lot of fi members. Sadly about 2 other clans crashed causing us not to totally finish off the fight but sht happens =/. Good fight for the fight fi.

Final Ownage Elite Starting: 58~

Final Ownage Elite Ending: 40~ Logged out

Fatality Starting: 55~

Fatality Ending: 20~  Regrouped at graveyard entrance

ace90j.png

1y9533d.png

1kaluz8.pngoslws8.png

We were idly waiting for clans to enter the wilderness where we stumbled upon cp rushing us in a fall in. We quickly spread and destroyed them in .5

After we pushed Cp into single we heard news of ct and sv fighting it out at chaos altar, we quickly hopped over we cleared both sv and ct , and after that we called it a day. 

ace90j.png

picturesf.png

xmpp.png

axbdwj.png

5sdNW.jpg

5seQf.jpg

dop1js.png

n14foo.png

ace90j.png

Join The #1 Runescape Pure Clan

Final Ownage Elite

2popoqp.png

Seems really superficial.. Will miss him like hell, but he could give a fuck about our trip. If you don't remember, he left FOE because of our honor policy, he no longer wanted to be associated with it. Meh this a fight that's not worth having I just hope you are remembering him for the right reasons. 

R.I.P. Aidan, I'm lucky to have known you, and I don't forget that. 

im done i get asked for pics n shit i do them no one even uses them stop fucking asking me then

he used all my pics, mad?

sure guy

Edited by Novations

Was so much fun!!!  first p2p trip with foe and couldn't of asked for anything more!, Will definitely be geared and ready to go for next one!!!!