• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Luke

• I Meleed I

• TJ

• Ben

Top Posters In This Topic

Was he the one with the nosering and the beard picture a while back?

Seen him around forums and irc quite some time, guy to get easy along with.

RIP

I was recently informed of the same thing, approximately a week ago. I tried asking in irc if anybody knew him, nobody really replied.. I told a few people who do know him, but it really was such awful news, I really couldn't believe it.

The most saddening thing is, I don't know if you knew but he actually joined FOE when 07 rs came back and later quit because the clan now allows teleporting. It's so sad because on his leaving topic he was flamed really badly. I was always friends with him even at that point and after, where we occasionally talked. He opened a team and then created his own TS which his computer is still logged into... His username and computer is actually connected to his TS right now. It's really sad to see his username there... but nobody behind his screen. 

Such sad news. Sleep in harmony, Aidan. He was a really lovely guy

I was recently informed of the same thing, approximately a week ago. I tried asking in irc if anybody knew him, nobody really replied.. I told a few people who do know him, but it really was such awful news, I really couldn't believe it.

The most saddening thing is, I don't know if you knew but he actually joined FOE when 07 rs came back and later quit because the clan now allows teleporting. It's so sad because on his leaving topic he was flamed really badly. I was always friends with him even at that point and after, where we occasionally talked. He opened a team and then created his own TS which his computer is still logged into... His username and computer is actually connected to his TS right now. It's really sad to see his username there... but nobody behind his screen. 

i remember he left back then because of the teleport rule and so many ppl flaming him. just checked the topic again, such a shame

rip purleypk

He was loved by so many different groups of FOE members throughout the years... I for one felt shitty at the time that he was leaving under those terms, but he was never the type to let that come between friendships. Some things make you realize it's more than just a game. Gotta say pawley is in my thoughts.

Yep that's very true guys^

The people that flamed his topic were actually the new members. The old members who knew him from back in the day completely respected his decision to leave.

Ahhh..life.

Was driving home from college today and thoughts started drifting... Realized the last time I was active on 07rs was dungeon luring with purley and his buddy. Reminisced about all the good times through the years. There's a reason everybody on ts lloved em..  Really a shame. Thanks for making the topic Moffit