don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Foe Sunday trip Ft MAINS 11/17/2013

1 Item

xm1nh1.png

Forums | Memberlist | Teamspeak 3 (ts.foe-rs.com)

foetrip.png

Introduction:

Today we pulled a strong 55 elites for the trip, Also 20 ex MM tagged along for a total of 75!!

Today Foe headed out, hungry to kill FI...

But to bad FI is to pussy to even fight us. So instead we ended up taking our MM friends out with us and destroyed mains at New Gate for free loots!

Overall the trip was slow but at the end we ended with a bang good job boys!! Hopefully by next weekend FI will finally get the balls to hit us, instead of running from us the whole trip! Once again thanks to MM for attending, hope to see some of you lads app for FOE!! 

ace90j.png

1nm245c.png

Today towards the end of the day, FOE, with the help of a few MM smacked up some mains. We rushed New Gate from the south making the mains SHIT bricks, they were clustered, and we ran on top of them and took them out one by one. We stayed south of new gate clearing them up before heading out with amazing loot. Great way to end the trip without being empty handed!!

VIDEOS

by~Dylan

by~1 Item

ace90j.png

picturesf.png

5luqI.jpg

5ludK.jpg

cWfbeAI.png

inoh.png

vw8.png

C6es5AQ.png

ace90j.png

Join The #1 Runescape Pure Clan

Final Ownage Elite

2popoqp.png

Edited by Novations

Today towards the end of the day, FOE, with the help of a few MM smacked up some mains. We rushed New Gate from the south making the mains SHIT bricks, they were clustered, and we ran on top of them and took them out one by one. We stayed south of new gate clearing them up before heading out with amazing loot. Great way to end the trip without being empty handed!!

I'm sorry but what? For starters we didnt "shit breaks" Nor were we clustered mate, everyone was calm as fk, you guys didn't even bother to return, because you know you would of lost if you even tried so you gave up and walked to ss lol

I'm sorry but what? For starters we didnt "shit breaks" Nor were we clustered mate, everyone was calm as fk, you guys didn't even bother to return, because you know you would of lost if you even tried so you gave up and walked to ss lol

fuck off 

Hmm according the vid it seemed like there was one or two mains left at the end.

Pointless to come cry on a forums... tbh..

fuck off 

eat a dick 

Hmm according the vid it seemed like there was one or two mains left at the end.

Pointless to come cry on a forums... tbh..

Not crying at all mate, pointless to lie about events, we walked west to gdz to return faster, and you guys just left lol cute xx

ps you also had 40+ on us

Edited by Bad_Net

1) I would have rather stayed and fought the mains - could have been a good long fight with them. I don't know why we're so scared of mains when we out opt them. We can beat them with good piling and spamming. Wasted opportunity imo.

2) Piling was bad.

3) No in game spam. In game spam makes piling a lot easier. When someone spams you get the name of the guy and you see the general direction they are attacking. If there are multiple people spamming one name, people are more inclined to join that pile. It makes killing mains a lot easier. It's hard to kill them with just 3 or 4 on the pile. 

Better spam/piling will lead to more successful fights vs mains. With the MM closing, FOE will have to do more of these fights in the future. Just my thoughts.

1) I would have rather stayed and fought the mains - could have been a good long fight with them. I don't know why we're so scared of mains when we out opt them. We can beat them with good piling and spamming. Wasted opportunity imo.

2) Piling was bad.

3) No in game spam. In game spam makes piling a lot easier. When someone spams you get the name of the guy and you see the general direction they are attacking. If there are multiple people spamming one name, people are more inclined to join that pile. It makes killing mains a lot easier. It's hard to kill them with just 3 or 4 on the pile. 

Better spam/piling will lead to more successful fights vs mains. With the MM closing, FOE will have to do more of these fights in the future. Just my thoughts.

Agree 100%