• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Luke

• Andrew

• I_DyLaN_I

• Wild_Pker

MM went through so many phases, real highs and real lows, but far and beyond the standard set by so many substandard pure clans, MM stayed true to their values which kept them in our hearts as the main competition. I can't say I'm sad to see you close, because really, most of you are a bunch of assholes, and to go with your respectable decisions, you have made countless terrible ones. Give respect to the staying pure, staying honor as long as you did... The tactics you resorted to as the years progressed definitely accelerated the decline of pure clanning and warring. So be it.. take the good with the bad, and you were our true rivals in a way I would never give FI or EOP the satisfaction of calling them. There's a whole bunch of MM who have had a profound impact on this game and on FOE and myself... Most of you were forgettable but the clan as an icon won't be soon forgotten. 

RIP MM, happy to see you go, but we all know what this represents within the pure world, and that's a true shame. 

this honestly makes me sad...

I hope that one day if foe does close, that all of the current leaders atm, make an effort to reach out to all of the old school members via fb or w/e to get one last huge trip so together we could be nostalgic and it would be epic.

so many of the things that were said at the end once the screen went black was true, and is the same here in foe.

• 7 years later...

had plenty of good times fighting them when i was FOE back in the day! RIP to a good foe to fight.

Ima apply to FOE again soon!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...