Favour needed.

Cj.

Hi all. Long time. I need a huuuuuge favour if anyone is up for it.

Myself and a mate have started a blog/reviewing page/site and are needing A) Display picture for facebook and other profiles. B) a cover photo for our facebook page. Credit will be given to the person who is willing to help, Although, i dont know how much that really counts for these days;

themes; the music blog is about the alternative, metal, hardcore, (cores) all that sort of side from the music scene, and, as the title of the page is called "Core of Africa", it is a blog about local talent, but as well bringing international spotlights to the forefront. ANY help would be much appreciated. influences of africa and overall core music would be awesome, in some way, the ball is in your court so who ever decides to take it on, you are able to have free reign with any ideas really.

Again, thankyou to anyone who may contribute or help, and if no one is feeling up for the challenge, then thankyou anyway for taking the time and thought into it :)

Cheers!

To much reading lol.

That was 9 lines you lazy spastic

OT : Good luck and I'm sure you'll get someone to help you out. Was an interesting read