Weight Training

un1t3d 9k3r

6" 185lbs... I haven't benched since last November lol, and even then I forget what it was... I've been working on cardio more now, my stamina while running is terirble :S

im 5'5 I just started lifting again because of wrestling.. My work out is about 75 crunches 50 pull ups then practice then we need to run 3 miles or do stairs.. im 15 btw. 125lbs.

6'1 178 lbs bench about 215-220.

I play mens league hockey with old jacked men.

I play hockey too, I play with people my age though. That's why I'm working on cardio :Hi:

I play hockey too, I play with people my age though. That's why I'm working on cardio :Hi:

These fuckers are like 200-220 lbs each. fucking huge

Tom (Rendition)

im 5'5 I just started lifting again because of wrestling.. My work out is about 75 crunches 50 pull ups then practice then we need to run 3 miles or do stairs.. im 15 btw. 125lbs.

Pull ups as in almost striaght arm to chin over bar?  Very doubtful that anybody on these forums can do 50 of them in 1 sitting.

Pull ups as in almost striaght arm to chin over bar?  Very doubtful that anybody on these forums can do 50 of them in 1 sitting.

yeah because everybody that plays runescape is an addict. right?

Weight: 165

Height: 5'9

Bench:i usually work out with 4sets of 8 reps of 170, and max at 225. I think i can get more, but i don't have enough weight for my  olympic bench  :(

As for squats, i don't have a squat rack which makes me sad. :( :( :(

Pull ups as in almost striaght arm to chin over bar?  Very doubtful that anybody on these forums can do 50 of them in 1 sitting.

Manana is right, unless the kid has immense biceps and an awesome back/lats, he can't do 50 in 1 sitting. 25 in 2 sets I can slightly understand, but 50 at once? no way.

Also, being 5'5 and 125 lbs really doesn't work in his favor in this situation.

Most people do pull-ups in sets of like 10, so he probably does 5 sets of 10 or something like that. However people can do 50 pull ups if they are serious about the exercise, and add them to their routine. I doubt anyone here would though, weights are just dominant <3

I lost my upper body tone 2 years ago, and I was thinking of actually getting P90x to help myself with shit and get back into shape lol. It's funny... Like you can still see the outline of my abs, but they're not there any more :(

I lost my upper body tone 2 years ago, and I was thinking of actually getting P90x to help myself with shit and get back into shape lol. It's funny... Like you can still see the outline of my abs, but they're not there any more :(

I do p90x. My dad burned it off some site or some shit, he's a pirate like that. Have good cardio for that shit because it's really fast paced.

Most people do pull-ups in sets of like 10, so he probably does 5 sets of 10 or something like that. However people can do 50 pull ups if they are serious about the exercise, and add them to their routine. I doubt anyone here would though, weights are just dominant <3

We do them in halfs.

Cardio Is alot better for you, Increases you're heart rate etc, and Betters the reaction Times for the other major organs, Whereas Weigh lifting will Shuffle you're spine after a while

We do them in halfs.
I can only do like 12 in 1 sitting  :embarrased: my upperbody is too big lol

You sure your doing pull-up's and not chin-up's creamie..? Even if you are only 125lb's, impressive if your doing 25 each set with the correct form. I have to add alot of weight using a belt whilst doing Chin-up's, they are 10X easier.. Many people get mixed up.

Oh and I have no idea how much I bench in pounds.. no'one works in KG? Also I prefer dumbell benchpress tbh. barbell only for 1 rep max usually.

Also would be interesting to see some of your diet's and routine's.

Cardio Is alot better for you, Increases you're heart rate etc, and Betters the reaction Times for the other major organs, Whereas Weigh lifting will Shuffle you're spine after a while

I know, honestly... I do a 2 hour walk every day with heavy textbooks on my back, and since I started my skating and speed since last year has improved to such an extreme now. Still, my stamina's still in need of work, but it's definitely imrpoved... I used to be shit tired after playing for 2 minute straight shifts, now I go on for like 3 minute shifts and I get off with exceptional amounts of energy left :huh: