don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

FOE Thumps Fatality and Sovereign

Hunter

xm1nh1.png

Word came to me that Fatality and Sovereign were dicking around in World 2 so  I massed up 15 Elites and we easily gave them rides in body bags to lumbridge.

ace90j.png

1adeoen.pngoslws8.png

We heard the two clans were patting each others peckers around 18 ports so we quickly rushed in with our dds's making Fatalitys foreheads hit the ground and for Sv's part hittin's nose. Fatality's butt's were so sore they never made it back out of Lumbridge.

Cya Scumtality query #1 hacker  [Foe]Hunter for DDos / Hacking services

ace90j.png

oslws8.png

Sovereign knowing we would come back to get more free loot sat on a hill west of ports waiting on our arrival so we quickly rushed in dropping them like fly's in a bug zapper, as they kept returning and dying, Hittin called Jaja to come save them, but we simply left with our loot letting the SV Jaja bromance enjoy their circle jerk at the ports alone, thanks for the loot.

ace90j.png

videosjb.png

Warning Sexual Content

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idvAzzKrO-4

ace90j.png

picturesf.png

b2lg.png

eiqj.png

Edited by Hunter

fkyyra.png

2wpi6bc.jpg

No thx i don't want to join sv when your leader gets droped and returns in mystic lol. GF SV .

Edited by Born2hug

Goodjob lads.. Tho u see some of you guys looking for hits cause not everyone was wearing a team cape, if you don't, you must add everyone..

sad how they tried to get me denied for 1 iteming once, and all they do is 1 item when they die once...

sv shit clan till the day they end...