This is TicTac

This is TicTac

eloboosting my friend with tf.

his first opinion was tf is a bad champion untill then =]

s2xw1h.jpg

Edited by This is TicTac
This is TicTac

how do you have a 55+ min game with tf only having 187 cs

TF laningphase is really weak, to get strong with tf is basicly to gank other lanes roam alot and take objectives + the passive of TF takes off the pressure for performing on cs.

Edited by This is TicTac
This is TicTac

Cant cs for shit lmao.

I personally think TF is crap now. Nerfed to the ground.

130 minions with varus 55 minutes ingame?

25 farm with vayne 25 minutes ingame?

20 farm with vayne 25 minutes ingame?

96 farm with zed 25 minutes ingame?

playing champions with free farm and having shit farm and your telling me I cant get a good cs score?

Edited by This is TicTac

TF laningphase is really weak, to get strong with tf is basicly to gank other lanes roam alot and take objectives + the passive of TF takes off the pressure for performing on cs.

tf laning phase is good you just dont know how to play it

only very few champs like fizz can really make it impossible to cs and even then past a certian point your Q will clear backline anyway

that cs is awful theres no excuse for it

This is TicTac

only very few champs like fizz can really make it impossible to cs and even then past a certian point your Q will clear backline anyway

the funny part is all my opponents where fizz/ahri/orianna I did not want to take massive damage for some cs and even if i would take the risk i would even lose more xp/cs by going b to base.

Edited by This is TicTac

the funny part is all my opponents where fizz/ahri/orianna I did not want to take massive damage for some cs and even if i would take the risk i would even lose more xp/cs by going b to base.

ori is easy to outpush early

ahri is easy too

ahri/fizz become a threat later on but you can spam Q from a mile away and farm easily at that point

His passive is gr8 since it works with wolves and wraiths, can get fed just off of that. The way his picking card only lasts for 5 secs sucks now though

Cant cs for shit lmao.

I personally think TF is crap now. Nerfed to the ground.

130 minions with varus 55 minutes ingame?

25 farm with vayne 25 minutes ingame?

20 farm with vayne 25 minutes ingame?

96 farm with zed 25 minutes ingame?

playing champions with free farm and having shit farm and your telling me I cant get a good cs score?

rofl recked

Two other features were also added to the Lodestone Web site. An RSS reader for breaking news topics allows players to have Square Enix's regular "Ask the Devs!" articles, maintenance notices and other features sent straight to their RSS readers. Also, a "How to Use This Web site" feature was added to the Lodestone site.