[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Here it is...

Walli

This is my 11th pk video, this vid contains my main pure only. Was called t3h evan but is now known as Zz Walli Zz lol meh i know...

Anyway in this vid i have tried a new approach and i was requested to put more hybriddiny in my next vid so here it is, several of the clips where i use items such vesta long are in non plus one worlds. I dont care too much about the money, its there to be used for pking and i pk for fun, likewise i make these videos for fun. I enjoy editting and i enjoy the music i use, hopefully you enjoy it too.

Thanks, if you enjoy it or watch it till the end please rate it, subscribe to my youtube account as i add many foe related vids and other random vids there that are decent to watch and please comment, i value all feedback.

Again, thanks.

The video :

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ultra

• Walli

• Jacob|3 Q S

• Carlos (loso)

pretty good dude, good job. watched it all without thinking of exiting out of the window which is rare for me when i watch these newer vids lol