LOL WORLDS - Don't post results without spoiler tags

G l Rare

Discussions on teams, plays, outcomes and predictions

Having problem finding the worlds live stream?

(I have posted them in list of least laggy >)

http://www.azubu.tv/index.do#

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJkl9q7_RDY

http://www.twitch.tv/riotgames

Congratulations to the 4 teams that got into the Quarter-Finals through their tough group stages:

• OMG
  • SK Telecom T1
  • Fnatic
  • Gambit

And to the teams that won their automatic qualification through being seeded from their regions:

• Royal Club from China
  • Cloud 9 from North America
  • Gamania Bears from Southeast Asia
  • NaJin Black Sword from South Korea

Quarter-Final #1
23rd Sep. 12:00 PDT, 15:00 EDT, 21:00 CEST

Cloud 9 vs Fnatic

Quarter-Final #2
23rd Sep. 16:00 PDT, 19:00 EDT ; 24th Sep. 01:00 CEST

NaJin Black Sword vs Gambit

Quarter-Final #3
24th Sep. 19:00 PDT, 22:00 EDT ; 25th Sep. 04:00 CEST

Gamania Bears vs SK Telecom T1

Quarter-Final #4
24th Sep. 22:00 PDT ; 25th Sep. 01:00 EDT, 07:00 CEST

Royal Club vs OMG

Edited by G l Rare

first tsm game

new guys got battered, nothing new here rofl

second tsm game

i feel like regi really shouldve played another champ

yeah he wanted to have fizz for the ult to get people caught in dyrus's equalizer but i dont think it was a good pick especially against ahri

yeah they banned karthus and even zed but common there's more than two mid champs with cc

another win for the chinese i guess, not sure if this means tsm cant take #1 now

also i really wish dyrus would learn how to play kennen

also when does c9 play? i dont see them on the roster at all

Edited by Andrew

gotta be up for 6:30am for work so can someone post matches and outcomes as i won't get to watch until evening.

C9 go straight through with bullets and another team as they won the torny in their districts so they don't have the play this week

Losers of all this week, some i think will be relegated and others fight to play against the 3 teams who went through to get semy finals > finals> winners (i think)

Kt bullets arent in worlds its najin black, c9 gama bears and royal club

Oh and i lied c9 doesnt play for a looong time, i didnt realise how long group stages is

Edited by Farmoil

Koreans look like they're choking cause it's their first time ever on stage+in another country and the experienced teams are owning, like gambit. OMG is rape though

Edited by Wrecka

Hm.

European teams looking really strong. Kinda unexpected but awesome that M5 is back finally and their Gambit Miracle is over.

3weeks Bootcamp must mean alot to these Russians.

SSO did kinda sloppy expected way more from Dandy / Dade but they just got outplayed.

Nothing to say about GamingGear.Eu and Mineski lol - could have aswell let Coast and Velocity participate.

Corki seems to be the standart adc now kinda interesting. I hope that they hide Irelia atm and we will see them in Semi´s or so.

OMG looking amazing while im dissapointed about Koreans as mentioned earlier.

Tsm trash as usual regi huehue

anyway

Gambit #believe

Koreans look like they're choking cause it's their first time ever on stage+in another country and the experienced teams are owning, like gambit. OMG is rape though

they were like "we are the best"  and they didnt prepare for their matches - gotta teach them a lesson ;)

Oh and Quarters will be intersting 

The Gambania? team not mayb but Royal Club and obv we all want to see C9 performing outside NA where Bronze Regi plays happen daily

Bronze regi huehue

Edited by 33th

sound effects made it that much better

Ima sleep as work at 8am so someone update again (i give permission for someone to edit my first post instead of people having to scroll through looking)