[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Sorry for last night...

TJ

:mellow: I got really really drunk last night and started arguments with random people, mostly with brandon.

:unsure2: So i just want to say i'm sorry, usually i go on redtube when i'm drunk, guess last night was different.

it's a drunken habbit... i'll usually find my self waking up in my underwear, laying on top of my keyboard :|

Iz Ahrim Iz

I believe your mauler sig is ripped off someone on these forums. Remove it to avoid looking like a moron.

Im A Fucking Dildo

I believe your mauler sig is ripped off someone on these forums. Remove it to avoid looking like a moron.

i lol'd at that pretty hard.

UMMM, Brandon has the same one with a g maul... why does he get t have his???? :angry:

and he has over 1k post

Iz Ahrim Iz

UMMM, Brandon has the same one with a g maul... why does he get t have his???? :angry:

and he has over 1k post

Because he a.) bought the sig b.) made the sig or c.) was given the sig by a friend. So essentially its his sig. So what your doing is ripping his signature and simply writing somethings on MS Paint.