Just started

Marc

So yesterday, a irl friend told me once more about this game LoL.. I didn't even know what the fuck 'lol' was, so i just created an account and started playing.. I like Varus/Graves and Lucian as characters, which i think are like a ranged build compared to RS..

Starting to enjoy this game, anyone got some tips etc about this new game for me ?

Playing on EU-West with nick ; WZAWZDB

- Marc

keep playing against bots until you get used to playing with a lot of champions

But i prefer these ranged guys, like suddenly graves and Varus were gone from the list, didnt understand but heard they change the list every week or so?! Confirm?

Now i'd prefer Lucian and saw that Ashe is also quite of an ranged guy..

Well i just like the champions doing damage from a distance

But i prefer these ranged guys, like suddenly graves and Varus were gone from the list, didnt understand but heard they change the list every week or so?! Confirm?

Most ranged champions are called ADCs, aka Attack Damage Carries.

I play them alot myself, if you are having trouble deciding what to buy just check a guide "ex. Varus guide mobafire" and check the item build.

Farming minions is something you should get good at from the very start, so basically just wait for your minions to get the enemy minions to low health and get the last hit on it for gold.

so basically kill creeps buy items and kill enemies.

and yeah, play alot of bots until youve learned the basic mechanics of the game.

Tip1: Don't play with adhi.

But yeah, just mess around on it, try and play with someone else new so you can learn together and whatnot.

Theres a useful site for what you need to build for different chars, don't know it of the top of my head but I will send you it when I get back to camp tonight.

Edited by `Callum

I play them alot myself, if you are having trouble deciding what to buy just check a guide "ex. Varus guide mobafire" and check the item build.

Farming minions is something you should get good at from the very start, so basically just wait for your minions to get the enemy minions to low health and get the last hit on it for gold.

and yeah, play alot of bots until youve learned the basic mechanics of the game.

Yeah i googled as my friend told me that, so now i also spend them skillpoints or something like that or Talent Tree w/e its called lol.. Been checking them guides to see what to buy and read a bit, but mostly i'd like to just find out myself by playing and experiencing

But yeah, just mess around on it, try and play with someone else new so you can learn together and whatnot.

Theres a useful site for what you need to build for different chars, don't know it of the top of my head but I will send you it when I get back to camp tonight.

Lol is Adhi that bad?

- Feel free to add me if ya like :D

Yeah i googled as my friend told me that, so now i also spend them skillpoints or something like that or Talent Tree w/e its called lol.. Been checking them guides to see what to buy and read a bit, but mostly i'd like to just find out myself by playing and experiencing

Lol is Adhi that bad?

- Feel free to add me if ya like :D

Nope, Im bad and adhi rages like hell haha. 

I play NA sadly.

For champion guides: lolking.net

From what you are saying, you like adc champions (ranged)

Tip: focus on last hitting minions so you get gold (note: you only get gold from killing the minion on last hit of its hp).

Another tip is stay behind your team when you engage in teamfights because adc have highest damage source, but they are easy to kill.

These are the tips id give to beginners for adc

For champion guides: lolking.net

From what you are saying, you like adc champions (ranged)

Tip: focus on last hitting minions so you get gold (note: you only get gold from killing the minion on last hit of its hp).

Another tip is stay behind your team when you engage in teamfights because adc have highest damage source, but they are easy to kill.

These are the tips id give to beginners for adc

Cheers man!

Come on teamspeak

Jaaaaa

yeah dont play with adhi all he does is rag on you if you die once lol. never again.

get good at farming, it'll give you a huge advantage early game if you have more cs cause you'll be able to get items faster.

Also, play aggressively to learn faster. even if you die at the end of the day it doesnt matter.

we can maybe play some time i play on eu west and NA server add me: Graffiix

I'll add you when i get home, i really like playing with friends.

yeah dont play with adhi all he does is rag on you if you die once lol. never again.

get good at farming, it'll give you a huge advantage early game if you have more cs cause you'll be able to get items faster.

Also, play aggressively to learn faster. even if you die at the end of the day it doesnt matter.

Lol @ Adhi.. Thanks for the info.. I try my best farming, just taking a lane solo and getting them items asap.