EuWest Duo Q Silver-Gold Team

Wally1337

Current Standing: Gold Division V

Ranked Games Won: 16

Ranked Games Lost: 2

So i recently hit lvl 30 on my smurf and won 8/10 provisional matches so i was placed in Silver 1. Would have won 9 but 2 premades went afk :C

My main on Eu East was in gold 3 but i quit for 3 months once osrs came out I stopped playing, so they dropped me down to silver 1.

I'm looking for someone who is well experienced and interested in playing duo q ranked games often with Ts/Skype. I am experienced with all lane roles except adc. My prefs. however are top/support

Maybe if i find a group of Foe members who are within the silver-gold division, we can form a team. (on Eu West).

For those of you wondering why I havent made a thread on LoL recruitment forums, I have and I found only 2 people worth playing with. (Many 15- year olds and unskilled players).

Would be nice to play League with members of Foe :)

Note: If you are on EuWest and you havent reached level 30 or arent in the silver-gold division feel free to post your IGN, we can play normals sometime 

~Wally

Edited by Wally1337

Add me - Farmoil ad/mid main dnt got mic atm but if u want some games hit me up

This but ImDeltz

Top main

Edited by DeltaPapa

I'll join, but only if it's ranked team. Could boost a 5v5 ranked team to Diamond, like me and my friends did and just sell diamond spots for Season 4.

Add my accounts for now: Playing, Playing V2, Majkaan