Legit noob

Mucky

Buy stuff, Kill stuff, don't run into towers, win games

www.twitch.tv/directory/game/League of Legends watch the people with 5k+ viewers, generally pro players

www.lolpro.com - guides

Buy stuff, Kill stuff, don't run into towers, win games

www.twitch.tv/directory/game/League of Legends watch the people with 5k+ viewers, generally pro players

www.lolpro.com - guides

www.lolpro.com??????????????????? y u do dis

www.lolking.net

Mucky bro don't get to into it it's addictive bro and it's better to learn by yourself than from another person trust me on this I was one of the first people in this clan to play league been 3 years almost

lolcounter.com

lolking.net

try to use them easy to counter the enemy with lolcounter i recommend you to play blind pick then :)

if you need any help on LoL just send me a message on ts maby can we play a couple of games then ;)

Mucky bro don't get to into it it's addictive bro and it's better to learn by yourself than from another person trust me on this I was one of the first people in this clan to play league been 3 years almost

Please don't use lolcounters, all it tells you is a champion counters another, you don't actually learn why it counters it, if you use this method you're trash 

Read Www.Lolking.net for champion guides. Lolpro has some guides on learning to cs, what to do in laning etc.

Pick a champ you really like and master that first in either bot games and move onto normals when you're confident with it. 

ARAM mode is good for learning new champs/what they do etc.

There's no real easy/fast way to learn. It's a game where the more you play, the more better you get. Watch streams and stuff. Voyboy will teach you the best probably. 

Edited by Wrecka

Look I'm not putting anyone down or anything but I'm just going to put this out there.

1. The strategy. You must find where your heart lies and main that one role, don't go around trying loads of different roles to master them all you will just get baffled and will take you a very long time to master everything (this is the rout I took and years later I have a high knowledge of the game and working mechanics) Do not recommend 

(in rs to lol terms)

Pure = assassin > just pure damage/ burst/ nuke

these roles come in Attack damage and Magic damage depending on champion (there are over 100+)

Tank

meat shield > can be pure tank or tank and damage

Your role is to protect your team not to get kills.

Support

support is a very underestimated role as you can be everything, tank, mage, damage (this role is pretty much mainly though, mage or tank)

Your role is like the tank role, to protect your team but MAINLY your ADC (marksman) you don't get farm, you only get gold by assisting your team and it's pretty much your job to carry the burdin. You must ward the game, you must watch the map at all times, all lanes and talk to your team. It's pretty much one of the hard'st roles, people will flame me for saying this but it's because they don't play it correctly.

FACT people are selfish, i only watch 1 lane. No. You watch all the lanes and keep track of all the people.

You will have every member flaming you for their own mistakes, you must take it on the chin. This why people hate this role, you get all the aggravation and none of the credit. If you want the credit go mid (mage or assassin) or ADC (marksman) it's the power struggle glory hunger persons role. They die and it's supports fault. LOGIC? This game has none.

ADC (marksman)

Your job is to stand in the back line, and let the meatshield and support protect you while you shoot down the enemy team (you're a pure ranger, all damage no defense)

So as you can imagen the chaos that will be inflicted apun you, it's your job to be able to focus in a chaotic 5v5 fight, possition correctly and stay safe while looking at the scenery and escape routs if shit goes Pete tong

Pretty much, choose on of these roles then we can advice you

Edited by G l Rare