Fix your servers Riot

Wally1337

Havent had a single game without having the client crash on me or just dc and coming back seeing champions glitched in Parkinson spasm mode. And after this recent 3.11 patch the LoL client wont even launch, wtf???

So i head over to the forums in league of lesbians and i see dozens of threads with people facing similar problems as mine. and not a single proper solution was provided by their wunnabe support team. I guess they are too busy adjusting the cup size of female champions but yeah this shit reminds me of Jagex.

Their only reponse to all the questions and concerns of League players is; "Try re-installing the game". Its like u have cancer and u ask for a solution and they say take a Tylenol... I re-installed the game with my welfare internet 3 times (took over 10 hours in total) and nothing has ever happened. 

Does anyone here had/have any similar problems like this and have a solution for it??

I want to go make nubs cry pls help

~Wally

thats not server lag silly boy thats comp lag because dota graphics are higher than LoL cartoons, good try fam

All online games experience server lag :)

wont help posting it here.

I think posting it here is better than posting it on league forums where you only get replies from 12 year old kids who know nothing about technical support other than clicking the "play" button.

At least here i can get help from members who experience similar problems as mine such as skitso (thnx to him i now know that im not the only one who cant load the game).