John Mayer

Rob|Flow

Do you like John Mayer?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like John Mayer?

• Yes
    • No

I didn't know John Mayer actually had some good music.  I guess he idols Stevie Ray Vaughn and some other blues guitarist.  Don't post if you're going to be like: "fuck you he blows."  Anyone else listen to him? My brother introduced me to him with some DVD and he can rip guitar solos good. 

So, do you like 'em?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_zRDchkDXg

Don't like him. I hear that "say what you need to say" song every fucking time I work, and it makes me want to start throwing knives at my store's intercom.

Don't like him. I hear that "say what you need to say" song every fucking time I work, and it makes me want to start throwing knives at my store's intercom.

Yeah thats what everyone else hears who says hes a gay faggot.  I really like him, his blues stuff and some of his acoustic stuff is just crazy really.  Used to be my favorite, not so much anymore, but he's still great.

Yeah thats what everyone else hears who says hes a gay faggot.  I really like him, his blues stuff and some of his acoustic stuff is just crazy really.  Used to be my favorite, not so much anymore, but he's still great.
finally someone intelligent!

everyone else uses as free post count.

his blues is really good, so are his solos

He's kind of annoying. Jbone, that's very untrue.

Idiot... you probably have only heard his stuff on the radio.

hes actually a very talents jazz/blues guitarist... id like to see who you think are some good guitar players because you say my comment is untrue without backing it up.

watch this video/ read this link.

maybe why I say might not be worth anything but rollinstones magezine definately is. http://www.rollingstone.com/news/coverstory/the_new_guitar_gods_john_mayer_john_frusciante_derek_trucks