don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Foe Sunday 25 August 2013

Uaex V Jad

xm1nh1.png

Forums | Memberlist | Teamspeak 3 (ts.foe-rs.com)

Having some of our oldschool members showing up today, we massed upto 75 members @ dummies before we went out Pking. After hopping a few times to the world we knew Fatality was in, as they kept logging from us at the start, we finally found Fatality defending West of GDZ hut in world 78. This is where bank was made and lost every other minute. After 3 minutes in the fight, Mayhem Makers joined the fight and it became a 1 Vs 1 Vs 1. I think its safe to say we cant declare a winner for this fight. At the end of the fight we found ourselves pushing Fatality back to Single Strip and having a random clan (blue capes) also come at us... We eventually dipped south. We took a video of how things went for Final Ownage Elite.

videosjb.png

ace90j.png

4q1yt2.png

After this almost 1hour fight we figured Fatality had ended and Foe went out again in search of more action. We got to fight MM at dwarves, due to returns the fight was brough up to GDZ hut. After 30 minutes Foe decided to stop returning due to too many MM remaining at GDZ. Good fight MM.

Final Ownage Elite Starting: 58

Final Ownage Elite Ending: 0~

Mayhem Makers Starting: unknown~

Mayhem Makers Ending: unknown~

ace90j.png

picturesf.png

5z0jds.jpg

28vxbad.jpg

dmd20k.jpg

there was one point so funny i was running when mm crashed to east of gdz at the lava and some fi kid started killing me since i was out of food then like 4 mm kids came to me killed the fi kid , the fi kid was like mm foe ? teaming up while he said that me and the 4 mm guys responded fi is shit and fk fi then he died and the mm kids left me alone Respect mm lol ! hhaahahha

Storms Arrow

Hard trip. Felt so helpless at times in the first fight being stuck between mm sniping from the west and fi pushing from the east. A feat in clanning to hold on how we did.

Good trip but note to members: Don't run south to bank or teleport if you are out of food. Everytime I ran up I saw 2 or 3 people away from the fight. Even if you're out of food every number counts. 

there was one point so funny i was running when mm crashed to east of gdz at the lava and some fi kid started killing me since i was out of food then like 4 mm kids came to me killed the fi kid , the fi kid was like mm foe ? teaming up while he said that me and the 4 mm guys responded fi is shit and fk fi then he died and the mm kids left me alone Respect mm lol ! hhaahahha

nice haha #respect

How do you give thanks to a scumbag opposing clan?

c98mXjg.png

lovsin clans sometimes team up on other clans

especially if they arent pulling as well or if in this case fi are just being cunts and stuck up

then obviously other clans want to put them in their place

nice trip tho, glad you guys had fun