just punch him man

vans

HamrioMusica 1089 points

8 hours

ago

Just wanna stop by and say that Reginald actually violated rule 10.2.2 of the LCS by harassing Dyrus like that: 10.2.2 Harassment. Harassment is forbidden. Harassment is defined as systematic, hostile and repeated acts taking place over a considerable period of time, which are intended to isolate or ostracize a person and/or affect the dignity of the person

found here: http://riot-web-static.s3.amazonaws.com/lolesports/LCS%20Season%20Three%20Regular%20Season%20Ruleset%20-1.06-FINAL.PDF

and dunno if any1 watches gamecribs but few weeks bag, dyrus spent like 3 minutes defending regi adn this is what he gets rofl

tsm would be better without regi

honestly

thats a given the guy is a bad leader and a bad player

Lol you are probably bronze and you are calling him a bad player, you are prob part of the cancer in twitch chat durin lcs matches

Storms Arrow

honestly

Lol you are probably bronze and you are calling him a bad player, you are prob part of the cancer in twitch chat durin lcs matches

I'm not bronze, but how does my skill have anything to do with him being bad? I don't mean he is bronze level bad I mean bad relative to every other mid in the lcs.

But it's okay I forgive you for failing to make simple assumptions and then making larger assumptions about someone you don't know,  and thankfuly will never do because you seem like an idiot.

honestly

I'm not bronze, but how does my skill have anything to do with him being bad? I don't mean he is bronze level bad I mean bad relative to every other mid in the lcs.

But it's okay I forgive you for failing to make simple assumptions and then making larger assumptions about someone you don't know,  and thankfuly will never do because you seem like an idiot.

dunno if I should laugh or cry, cus ur on tsm or have any affiliation with tsm so you know whether he is a good or bad leader

afk

honestly

DAMN YOU REGI, I'm not bronze I haven't even started ranked yet but he was so mean to Dyrus  :sad:. Then his apology made me feel sorry for him. What're you doing to me Regi.. 

honestly

DAMN YOU REGI, I'm not bronze I haven't even started ranked yet but he was so mean to Dyrus  :sad:. Then his apology made me feel sorry for him. What're you doing to me Regi.. 

I'll be your regi u be my leena?