Jack3d

Dripz

anyone used or had experienced before? it good?

i r aware it is banned

is there anything close that is as effective 

Edited by Samir

The old formula contains a ingredient 1,3 dimethylamylamine that is illegal if you play an Ncaa sport/Olympic sport. It makes you focus.

Its different for everyone though, some people don't feel shit for it. 

I personally started at half a scoop then worked my way to 3 scoops before a workout. I think its pretty effective if you really want some extra energy.

jack3d grows muscles pretty good

i would recommend creatine and protein but dont overdose on protein

wut grows muscles really good is C4 preworkout supliment

use that my man

jack3d grows muscles pretty good

i would recommend creatine and protein but dont overdose on protein

wut grows muscles really good is C4 preworkout supliment

use that my man

Wtf are you talking about, no pre-workout supplements have an even slightly noticable affect on muscle growth, they're for giving you a better workout

OT:  used before, was brilliant at first but obviously as i used it everyday for ages it wore off.. most pre-workout supps do the trick, Kraze was pretty good, as was 'Supercharge Xtreme NO' by Labrada.. i'd reccomend using 'Totalis' by Ian McCarthy cause he's researched the ingredients in PWOs which are actually useful and which are underdosed in most pre-workouts and made his own with perfect doses, good reviews and proper ingredients so it should be good- http://www.smartpowders.com/totalis-pre-workout-w-cm-200g.html#customer-reviews

^

Tht pretty much.

Ive used it once, at first it gave me headaches however got used to it. Started off on like half a scoop and then after time the effect would just ware off even if i 2 scooped it. As far as i know you can still buy the 'illegal' version in the UK

Kraze is good. taste is awful