fucked up connection

d72

Alright, I've had this problem for a while now.

I'm wirelessly connected to my router on both my 360 and my PC. Major problem I've been having recently is, even with the router in the room across the hall, my connection to the internet is making it seem that I'm trying to connect from miles away. Like on CoD my connection shows up as yellow in every game, and my computer's connection is less than good, with my router like 3 feet away. What makes my problem even more fucked up is the fact that my brother gets excellent connection from the basement, with the router and modem on the 3rd floor. Sometimes, mainly in the morning, I can't even pick up the router.

I was just wondering, can anyone help me diagnose what the problem is?

I have the same thing, I had some expert come to my house and he fixed it. Something is blocking the signal, or somebody is stealing your signal?

Not sure.

Omg, I have the same problem! I heard that in some cases, your home phone works on the same channel as your router, so switching channels will fix it. But idk how really lol..