don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

farcasting

ur f r 0 z e

ur f r 0 z e

i wana get something straight farcasting isnt nh. it wus known to be back in 2005 but now it isnt so i just wanted to get that straight and actually encourage people to do so but if its not necisarry then dont do so. if u payed for mage why not use it and its not are fault if the person your fighting isnt hybriding. so all im saying is OWN IT UP FOE  <3 <3 <3

Farcasting Is Nh.

I no some people havent got mage and thats there choice.

but as foe you are expected to fight fairly  when you farcast and dont let them come back.

then that nh its nearly as bad as rushing.

its a very tricky issue but if you farcast and then they get to you and then you tele/run

thats Nh and you should know that if you fight him fairly then thats props to you but yano

if you farcast in FOE you'll get the clan/yourself a bad rep.

Jiblethead

i have to say farcasting is  NOT NH

if someone is standing in pvp hotzone, they should be ready to get attacked

if theyre getting maged and are too stupid to respond, thats their problem

however, if u agree to a 1v1 dm, and they are only meleeing, freezing and running back to shoot them would be nh

if ur randomly maging/ranging people from a distance, thats just pking

Farcasting isn't NH.

It's not your fault the person you're fighting cannot hybrid.

Mainly the people who flame and moan are people with 80+ str, 40 mage/range.

Steve|1337_Welfare

i have to say farcasting is  NOT NH

if someone is standing in pvp hotzone, they should be ready to get attacked

if theyre getting maged and are too stupid to respond, thats their problem

however, if u agree to a 1v1 dm, and they are only meleeing, freezing and running back to shoot them would be nh

if ur randomly maging/ranging people from a distance, thats just pking

Cant add more to this ^

Farcasting isn't NH.

It's not your fault the person you're fighting cannot hybrid.

Mainly the people who flame and moan are people with 80+ str, 40 mage/range.

I'm 90+ str, 85+ range, and 75+ mage and I still think it's NH. If you blitz, then range him. He has no possible way to be fighting you. Yes, he comes to PVP to fight. But he's not coming to fight air. You shouldn't have to bring range everytime you come into PVP just waiting to get hybrided. Me, I PVP in D scim/DDS a lot. The old school method, when you didn't have to worry about that shit.

But now, I always do have to bring range in. And it pisses me off. Because when I do find a fight I want, Melee vs melee. I have 4 spaces filled up with other gear.

It's kind of unfair, if you don't have mage yourself.  But Farcasting is not considered no honor.  It is allowed and you won't get in trouble within an honor community for doing so.

o0 PK Vids

Farcasting isn't NH'ing... And rushing is fine if you stay  after your specs... Think back to pking in 06/07.... someone can choose not to get magic... you can choose to use it to ur advantage. If someone wants to use their specs at the beginning of the fight that's thiere choice... it's NH'ing if they dont stay after they spec.

Definently not nh imo, i spent many hours and gold getting 94 mage, im not gonna let you hit me while i barrage you, not what its meant for.

i dont think farcasting is NH, if there stupid enough not to bring range then thats their fault.

If some people think it is then i think it should be allowed on 1 itemers.

i farcast alot. because the people i fight are NH, and would pj me/tab in situations if they could.

i treat NH kids like dirt. and therefor i farcast them. if im fighting someone honorable. i would only use farcasting as a mean of getting away etc.

but either way, its not NH, you can just learn to hybrid, use prot prayers etc.