[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

started a smurf acc on NA

ZoeJ

I don't know you but I'll go ahead and add you. It's always better to play with a party rather than alone. :)

l0l thanks i shall see you around then!

lag isn't that bad actually, I've played mostly aram and my lag is worst on euw during big fights l0l random spikes happen but literally once every few games, was surprised myself

Out Of Ctrl

lag isn't that bad actually, I've played mostly aram and my lag is worst on euw during big fights l0l random spikes happen but literally once every few games, was surprised myself

I normally play on EUW and I really feel that the lag on the NA is so bad for me and gameplay on EUW is so much smoother,

Edited by Lee`CtrL

I normally play on EUW and I really feel that the lag on the NA is so bad for me and gameplay on EUW is so much smoother,

good ping for me on euw is over 100 anyways so maybe lag on na isn't an issue for me cos i am used to crap ping ^^

Out Of Ctrl

good ping for me on euw is over 100 anyways so maybe lag on na isn't an issue for me cos i am used to crap ping ^^

Maybe, I normally get less than 30 on EUW but over 120 on N/A