"The Foe Spy"

Slabby

[03:34] <[MM]Koed> Hey, can you help me out lol?

[03:35] <[MM]Koed> I replied to your topic and got forum guested and banned :(

[03:35] <[MM]Koed> I hope they understand it was a troll and i was joking. I tried to make it look as real as possible.

01[03:36] <Slabby> you should of thought about who you were pissing off before you start saying shit and getting annoying

[03:36] <[MM]Koed> well, just to tell you.

[03:36] <[MM]Koed> I can't believe he actually 100% believed me lol?

[03:36] <[MM]Koed> And.

[03:36] <[MM]Koed> I was about to write an explanation for what happened but then changed my mind.

01[03:36] <Slabby> theres a time and a place

[03:36] <[MM]Koed> And decided to go with the "foe spy".

[03:36] <[MM]Koed> Listen.

[03:37] <[MM]Koed> I hope you understand i was joking and everything.

01[03:37] <Slabby> best talking to 13th or someone

[03:37] <[MM]Koed> But i don't expect to be forum guested and banned.

[03:37] <[MM]Koed> Well i was hoping you would help me out as a friend. Because i really thought you were my friend.

[03:37] <[MM]Koed> And i know today wasn't my best behaviour, but i had some problems.

01[03:38] <Slabby> i am your freind but recently uve turned into a real tool, its like you were trying to get people to dislike you and flame you

[03:39] <[MM]Koed> I really was trying to help out and got mad when i put all that energy and time into the clan.

[03:39] <[MM]Koed> So i started being more negative and stuff.

[03:39] <[MM]Koed> But i still was helping out the clan, as you can see with my gear topic.

[03:39] <[MM]Koed> I also tried selling all supplies and giving out before today's trip.

[03:40] <[MM]Koed> And i hope you know when i said use "proper grammar" i was joking :)

[03:40] <[MM]Koed> So i am asking if you can pm 13th and help me out.

[03:40] <[MM]Koed> Or who ever is in charge of that, because i really can't do anything right now.

[03:46] <[MM]Koed> I promise to return you a big favor, for sure.

suck my dick anymore ill be able to see it coming out your ass

kthnxbai