lol foe..

Chris

just loaded this site for the first time in what seems like forever!

i feel so disconnected from this community that I was once so heavily involved with...

who's still here?

much love xoxo

no one... i think maybe like 5-6 people still play from before bs everyone else is new and a few still come on tbff etc

yo what happened to you, come try spec me out now ! ill own you

ha prolly since only acc i have is f2p and #cantafford members

Chriiiis what's up man.

not much just craving some attention as always :D

no one... i think maybe like 5-6 people still play from before bs everyone else is new and a few still come on tbff etc

then why are you still here? you always seem so sad/depressed about something yet you never make any changes...

Sup big guy it's been awhile how are you? :D

ah i saw a vid of yours the other day lol ye not bad freerolling life on dat rsgp money :D

hey there, i dont think foe suits very well for older members anymore if u wanna talk with ppl u knew=[ lol

had quite enough of your shit rick fuck sake faggot 4nr nerd mother fucker

what i wanted to know mainly is what people are doing this summer and what is % chance of a meetup

got 2 months of my summer left and am well up for something

No longer play rs but keen for a meet-up!

Sup Chris

what i like to hear

any uk ppl going creamfields?

I would also like to talk to some of the older guys.

I was around the community around 2008-2010 on and off so you probably don't know me.

Either way its always nice to see you guys idling around, wouldn't mind getting to know some of you

We still got probably 5-10 members from old wild days left, don't know what this pre-bs stuff is about. Sure there are new faces, but that's how it goes. Haha how can you not afford members??

We still got probably 5-10 members from old wild days left, don't know what this pre-bs stuff is about. Sure there are new faces, but that's how it goes. Haha how can you not afford members??

he loses money on a regular basis gambling

not sure how what i posted seems sad/depressive but like i said some older people still post in tbff and i still talk to some people that are in foe