Yo ultra yo.

Valor

Hello Ultra, My name is Ix Valor Ix/iMayhemm

Posted Image

Recently, Alot of people have been spreading alot of blasphmey, And It's time to put a end to this.

I challange you to a 1v1 in Soul wars.

How this will be done?

We both sw for a week and we see who gets more zeal.

You refuse to particpate you forfit and I am Officaly #1.

Happy scapeing you have 24 hours.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ultra

• Walli

• `Stef

• Valor

Top Posters In This Topic

ultra has already proven his mightyness by having 99 in the stats of ranged, magic and strength whilst having such a low level in the stat of hitpoints.

You sir will never be a match, and he has nothing to prove by conversing with minions such as yourself never mind taking part in such an event where he would require himself to be withing 10 runescape screen steps of you.

Therefore sir, i suggest you think twice as once you go ultra.. u end up in a wheel chair.

ultra has already proven his mightyness by having 99 in the stats of ranged, magic and strength whilst having such a low level in the stat of hitpoints.

You sir will never be a match, and he has nothing to prove by conversing with minions such as yourself never mind taking part in such an event where he would require himself to be withing 10 runescape screen steps of you.

Therefore sir, i suggest you think twice as once you go ultra.. u end up in a wheel chair.

i lol'd

Challenge accepted, we will start the 2nd november, a screenshot has to be taken proving that we both have 0 zeal.

On the 8th november we will upload a screenshot with the amount of zeals we have.

I will be getting 99 strength on Mini--Ultra.

Rules:

If you break any of these you will be disqualified.

- No botting

- No cheating

- No letting your friends sw for you

- No faking screenshots

Good luck, as you will need it.