If you were going to kill yourself, how would you do it?

Acclaimed|Jordan

Acclaimed|Jordan

Assuming you wanted to kill yourself, of course. Let's not get into semantics about whether or not suicide is the best option bla bla bla...

How would you do it?

My way obviously:

Posted Image

Haha. Yea i've seen that before.

I work for the ambulance service where i live and i've seen some pretty nasty suicides mind you. If i ever commited suicide, it would be a method which is both painless, doesnt leave a mess, and leaves my body in a sort of dignified pose.

Although as the great Gregory House once said: "Our bodies break down, sometimes when we're 90, sometimes before we're even born, but it always happens and there's never any dignity in it. I don't care if you can walk, see, wipe your own ass. It's always ugly. Always. You can live with dignity, we can't die with it."

Acclaimed|Jordan

my dream suicide would be like something massive where i could affect a huge audience, like a halftime show at the superbowl and just run up on stage and put a 44 to my skull for the whole world to see

I've always said if I hit rock bottom I'm gunna follow either a sex offender, animal abuser, or another kind of cunt home, and tie him and his family up and rape and eat them infront of him. Then stand over him as he crys and shoot myself in a way that my brains spray into his face.

Acclaimed|Jordan

I've always said if I hit rock bottom I'm gunna follow either a sex offender, animal abuser, or another kind of cunt home, and tie him and his family up and rape and eat them infront of him. Then stand over him as he crys and shoot myself in a way that my brains spray into his face.

damn thats actually not too shabby of a method, i suggest you record it so it could go on liveleak.

That's a side table not a fucking stool

If you're gonna kill yourself provide the materials in a somewhat UNDERSTANDABLE IMAGE

PS that's been on the internet since the last time Ultra took a shower.

Connor|New Recruits

You would eat people? You are a fucked up person.

I love me some manwich!

I like how that was the only part you found fucked upĀ  :lol:

join some kind of extremist cult and kill people who deserve to die until i got killed.

Or, seeing as i just bought the game [Prototype], donate myself to strange scientific experiments and hope to gain crazy powers. <3