[ Founder ] Bonesaw Pk, Ilx Ace Ilx [ Leader ] Danny
[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Danny

I presume you're on the new Ocianic server.

If so gg. That server for Australians is only like a week old, and the only people on that server atm are people who have transfered [already know how to play etc]

Your going to get destroyed for about 2 weeks or so.

Insecurities

Pretty much what Farmoil said. You just gotta play and pick champs you like and stick to em.

Also set up, learn smartcasting. That will help your gameplay immensely. 

Just play n play, you just need to know game mechanics before you get good

And watch streams of pros

Watching streams probably helped me understand the game the most, which is probably why im ahead of most people im playing with (lvl 18 eun).

Since you cant play ranked yet dont sweat it too much just play games and find out what roles you like the most and stick to them. 

When trying out new champions just go to youtube or probuilds.net to find a good item build for that champ, it helps more then you think.

Just a few important tips i could give out

i played bots to get the basic mechanics and to learn new champs i acquired, also play aram for the team fight skills and to push champs as far as i can. It's also a good place to try builds because you level up quickly and get 6 item builds easily.

As has been said befre watch streams, people like voyboy and scarra often explain what they are doing and why.

http://www.solomid.net/guides.php is  site i use for examples of masteries and runes and builds!

GL and HF!

lolking.net

-good guides for every champion

-charts for highest winrate/banrate => best champions at the moment (usually)

probuilds.net

-how the pros build any champion

twitch.tv/directory/game/League of Legends

-for watching pros play the game

solomid.net

-good guides for every champion

btw 'build' is the items u buy in the game to help ur champion get stronger, if u didnt know that

Yeah thx guys but nah I'm playing on NA servers since that's where every1 I know is playing. High ping isn't as bad in this game as FPS games so I'm fine with that

Watch champion spotlights as well. I have always found those very usefull on youtube to quickly get a vibe of a character im using or my opponent is using.

Probuilds.net -> To see what the pros use as builds/masteries/runes for certain champs.

LOlking.net -> Guides/Builds/Charts/Graphs/

SOlomid.net -> ^

championselect.net -> Check champ synergy/counters etc.

lolnexus.com -> Check who you're playing with/their level/masteries etc. 

Best way to learn is to just play imo. If you reach 30 don't go into ranked right away.

Don't buy runes until level 20, also don't waste too much ip or else you'll be at a disadvantage when you do reach level 20. 

Master last hitting cs early.

O yeah can't forget this!

DON'T CHASE SINGED!!

Best advice I could give

Edited by Wrecka

Probuilds.net -> To see what the pros use as builds/masteries/runes for certain champs.

LOlking.net -> Guides/Builds/Charts/Graphs/

SOlomid.net -> ^

championselect.net -> Check champ synergy/counters etc.

lolnexus.com -> Check who you're playing with/their level/masteries etc.

Best way to learn is to just play imo. If you reach 30 don't go into ranked right away.

Don't buy runes until level 20, also don't waste too much ip or else you'll be at a disadvantage when you do reach level 20.

Master last hitting cs early.

O yeah can't forget this!

DON'T CHASE SINGED!!

Best advice I could give

Thx man

Since you are new, focus what champion role best suites you (adc,ap,ap,bruiser,jungles).

From there focus on fully learning to play and build 1-2 champions that you find suitable (builds aren't the same for each game, you will learn to counter build or build offensive or defensively.

In due time, you will play more and more champions and learn fast ;)

For now focus on 1-2 as I said.

I started with solo top champs and now I play all roles except adc perfectly :P I play on eu east and eu west though

• 2 weeks later...