[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

New to PhotoShop?

d72

Alright, so lately we've been getting a few people that want to get into PhotoShop, but don't know where to start. Well, lately I've been directing people towards two specific sites... And me, feeling like a broken record, decided it would be a good idea to just make a whole new topic about it :D

So, if you're new to PhotoShop, or if you want to excel in your ability, it's best to go to these two websites:

www.gamerenders.com

www.deviantart.com

Register an account at GameRenders, and browse through their tutorials until you find one that would appeal to you. If you keep using tutorials, you'll eventually start adding your own spin on how things work together, and in turn, create something that looks ergonomically appealing.

For resources, you should use DeviantArt. There you can find a lot of stock photos taken from actual artists, as well as other PhotoShop resources such as brushes. If you can't find anything good on DeviantArt, something good has to be on Google, so just head over to their image search and search away!

So, I hope I've helped a few people by posting these two sites :D

If you don't want to create a whole new topic for your creation, and you want a review for it without broadcasting it to a high degree, just post it here, and us graphics artists would be more than happy to try and get you on the right track with the program. Everyone starts somewhere, why not start now? :D

This is NOT a request form of any kind; If you want a request please read the rules of requesting a graphic.

I was actually contemplating adding PlanetRenders, but after getting massive amounts of spam and even a trojan from their renders a little while ago, I hardly use it any more

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Thought I should mention that GameRenders has been down for about two weeks; the site's been undergoing upgrades, and it will be back up within the next few days to anybody that's interested.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

has some1 a product key or something i can use cause now i got the 30 day trail, thankz.:)

You'll have to look around the internet for a cracked version, either in a torrent or in some other form of file if you wish to get the program for free.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

My apologies to those who have been viewing the topc, GameRenders changed their domain name to .com instead of .net

• 2 weeks later...