Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Ashe.

Insecurities

Insecurities

How2build?

I do a mix of AD and AS, usually start off with zerk greaves then build an infinity edge or phantom's dance. 

Is a hurricane good to build on her or not?

Discuss. I'm really enjoying using her atm but I just wanna see what the best possible build for her is.

Edited by Insecurities

Fuck Hurricane, don't build that shit item lol

Phantom Dancer/ IE good core items.

Static Shiv is decent to clear lanes quick, depends how you are doing. Defending a lot, get it, pushing heavy, get it as a last item.

Attack speed is pretty nice on Ashe simple cause of frost shot.

i like the hurricane if you have the infinity edge , she does well with crits and attack speed, static shiv is great on most fast auto attackers

i never liked playing her until aram where you reach late build quickly and she took off....even bought the sherwood skin naise!!!

always bt first lol

standard adc build tbh, bers greaves, bt, ie, phantom (personally preference over shiv) last whisper and tanky item aka maw of morti, ga, wormogs, randuins

Omg u so bad stop speaking
Insecurities

Static Shiv is decent to clear lanes quick, depends how you are doing. Defending a lot, get it, pushing heavy, get it as a last item.

Exactly. Frost shot + epic attack speed = enemies virtually immobilized, although I do like hurricane for high cs.

always bt first lol

standard adc build tbh, bers greaves, bt, ie, phantom (personally preference over shiv) last whisper and tanky item aka maw of morti, ga, wormogs, randuins

No offense but who builds Ashe tanky?

Insecurities

frozen mallet i suppose would add a lil tankiness to the arrow queen and an even funnier slow with her q!!

Hmm yeah Frozen Mallet is the only item that might work.

Infinity edge first. Then PD then BT then Last wisp then either another PD or GA

throw in a vamp secpter around the infinity edge stage, during or after

Exactly. Frost shot + epic attack speed = enemies virtually immobilized, although I do like hurricane for high cs.

always bt first lol

are u thick

every single lcs player lol

last item is 99/100 a tanky item like ga

Insecurities

always bt first lol

are u thick

every single lcs player lol

last item is 99/100 a tanky item like ga

I'm only a casual though.