• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Purereaper7

• SaoSin

• Jacob|3 Q S

• Cemo55

Pk Vid 21  o.O

So that is how the new wild looks like. Interesting, nice vid by the way.

Yeah bro thanks! new wild u cant get big drops anymore,but its helluvalot better than old wild edge, 200k a fight,now u can get like 1m+ off nothing

only thing is that u cant get the huge drops old wilds had 2give like luring and stuff,but still its a decent substitute so far

Pk Vid 21  o.O

Yeah bro thanks! new wild u cant get big drops anymore,but its helluvalot better than old wild edge, 200k a fight,now u can get like 1m+ off nothing

only thing is that u cant get the huge drops old wilds had 2give like luring and stuff,but still its a decent substitute so far

Ah okay, thanks for the info :)

Pk Vid 21  o.O

Ah okay, thanks for the info :)

Np Bro  :wow:

You were barraging someone with 15% range the entire time the first clip. Just cuz you risk doesnt mean youre a good hybrid I stopped after the first clip

wow no i wasnt i had mage hood on?i skipped to the part where i was maging him again bc i didnt want the clip to be too long

Everyone you fight aren't even hitting you back. Was an ok vid however.

Yeah part of edge pking ;D btw all pple who mage farcast have yet to see a vid of someone straight up barraging face 2 face and some gu ywhipping lol thanks though