[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Your RANKED champion pool

Fred

So, what are your main champions you use in ranked? What are you win/loss ratios like?

Are there any champs you'd like to pick up and who would you advise to pick up!

Myself, I main Nidalee ranked with a 54% win rate, 50 win 38 loss or something, would be higher but at the start of my ranked career I used to go nidalee ad top and i lost a lot of games like that lol. Support Nidalee win ratio is something like 70% and mid 65%, top brings me down.

I also play Olaf top, Yi jungle, Teemo top, and soon will be able to play Fiora top (only for certain picks) (obviously i can play more champs but those for a guaranteed non-feed match... the above

I'd like to pick up Yorick as it seems he always destroys me top, and maybe Diana for mid if i like its style.

WBU

discussion encouraged

I haven't started ranked yet, but my plan is noct and malph jungle, ez adc, zed mid. I really wanna try out akali or yorick as they seem to always rape me.

Bruiser/Tank Nid top had 9 wins/ 1 los in my first 10 rankeds but now im at stable ~70% (yes i only played nidalee lvl 1-30)

I played Ap Nidalee, Lux are around 50% win

Twisted Fate, Riven Sona, are 64-71% Win

My go top top laner is Riven, very easy to play

Bruiser/Tank Nid top had 9 wins/ 1 los in my first 10 rankeds but now im at stable ~70% (yes i only played nidalee lvl 1-30)

i can play bruiser/tank nid just not when i first tried it haha, it is quite strong vs the right matchup.

I played Ap Nidalee, Lux are around 50% win

Twisted Fate, Riven Sona, are 64-71% Win

My go top top laner is Riven, very easy to play

riven is agreed to be one of the harder champs to play top lane lol. Thats why you rarely find a good riven pre gold I, because they just aren't skilled enough (unless they've mained it for hundreds of games... which puts them at a disadvantage with less knowledge of other champs)

lee sin/ahri/mf/taric/mumu i think its the highest win rate or it depends on your team

yeah man obviously team comp affect things, also people going afk etc and bad bans or w/e.

Just interesting in peoples pools and who they'd advise as an overall good champ to pick up

• 1 month later...