• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• N0 S0UL

• Insecurities

• Brendyn

• Amanda

This topic is lost on these forums.

yh wel i got sukd off by a horse in the bak of a LOorry whilst Skydiving thts wierdest lol

OT: BEST PLACE not all this freaky shit you do; In a double bed with a good quilt so the inside doesn't fuck the sheet up (i'm not sure if i'm the only person that gets pissed off by this). I'm not wiping cum off my dick with sand/leaves/my grandma's pillow or any of that weird stuff that you people seem to do

Edited by Paxman

normally in front of my computer in my chair, me n my hand have the best times but sometimes i go wild and do it in my sister's computer chair

craigslist

I gotta fake i.d. and a checklist it goes never meet a girl on craigs list and never spend your money on a necklace 3 square meals homie gotta have breakfast.

The best place has to be in the shower. It's nice and hot for both people. As for the weirdest place(s) would be anywhere public, there is always the thrill of the posibility of getting caught

• 2 weeks later...

This summer was absolutely hammered at a party at my house, got with a girl on my bed, decided I wanted to finally knock shower sex off my bucket list. Get in my shower (bathroom is 10 feet from my bed), I'm behind her, I pull the thing to turn the water on cause we had been in the hot tub outside, and the water that comes out is COLD AS FUCK. I kinda pushed her towards it and tripped on the tub and fell over. I know what you're thinking and yes my dick propped me up like a kickstand. True story apart from the last sentence