• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eppl

• Steroids

• Creamie pies

• un1t3d 9k3r

Ive got manny goods for sale stranga. What are you selling? Well stranga what are you buying?

Preferably a magnum to shoot you with to stop you spamming every fucking topic.

Ive got manny goods for sale stranga. What are you selling? Well stranga what are you buying?

Ive got manny good care cups to give to you.. How manny do you want? How manny you got?  :shifty:

I second this.

Tbh never been splashed but I'd be pissed if I was, what a douche, ruin someones day. 

All I have to say is, Karma's a bitch.

I second this.

Tbh never been splashed but I'd be pissed if I was, what a douche, ruin someones day. 

Ill 3rd it. Ive got manny splashes for sale stranga! what kind of splashes do you have? Manny stranga!  :shifty: Where ya sellin? The buss stop.

I second this.

Ill 3rd it. Ive got manny splashes for sale stranga! what kind of splashes do you have? Manny stranga!  :shifty: Where ya sellin? The buss stop.

Shut the fuck up spamming topics u prick.

This guy is getting fucked by the police apparently saw it already though L

I second this.

How am I spamming? That is on topic. British guy < accent. = buss stop + bottel it up witch = profit.

Here in Plymouth this is huge news cus it never gets noticed for anything, and its in papers etc

also, the guy driving got arrested for the incredibly boring crime of 'inconsiderate driving'  :lmao:

I second this.

How am I spamming? That is on topic. British guy < accent. = buss stop + bottel it up witch = profit.
Ban this emo cunt.

I second this.

Ban this emo cunt.
l2 profit not gaze over muscular men.

I second this.

Ban this emo cunt.
l2 profit not gaze over muscular men.
Ban this emo cunt.