• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• li oo0oo il

• 45x

• Harman

• A R C H U H

A R C H U H

wait...i saw him giving you money on stream a few nights ago?

yeah, my friend who quested this acc for me went on and basically tried to ask him for gp by doing 'splits' lol, in the stream, he says that he's not archuh... After him running for 4 days, i don't think that I wouldn't take money from him, let alone a 5m loan lol.

When i came on today to stake him, he was like 'what happened to our alliance', etc, but i told him that it wasn't me on the acc at the time

wait...i saw him giving you money on stream a few nights ago?

yeah, my friend who quested this acc for me went on and basically tried to ask him for gp by doing 'splits' lol, in the stream, he says that he's not archuh... After him running for 4 days, i don't think that I wouldn't take money from him, let alone a 5m loan lol.

When i came on today to stake him, he was like 'what happened to our alliance', etc, but i told him that it wasn't me on the acc at the time

...right.o

A R C H U H

what's the glitch he's doing btw? that gets him first hit...he basicaly teleported.

'dry sticks' from the quest sea slug