NEW COMPUTER

Rob|Flow

ok, I'm getting a new computer, and maybe a new monitor.  It is going to be Dell, because my dad get's 15% through his work and no point in arguing.  I want to do some gfx on the computer, and I want to be able to code and do large projects etc. so what would you reccomend on getting?

for gfx get Photoshop. If you're going to be editing vids, get Sony Vegas. You can get them both for free on the internet somewhere, there's multiple guides around if you don't feel like spending close to a grand for each disc :p

98/2000 xp.

or not be an idiot and get 7 considering it comes on new PCs now...

If you were smart you'd have made your own computer and saved shit loads.

for gfx get Photoshop. If you're going to be editing vids, get Sony Vegas. You can get them both for free on the internet somewhere, there's multiple guides around if you don't feel like spending close to a grand for each disc :p

Yep , I would say too for gfx Photoshop and for editing Sony Vegas.

If you only using this 2 program's u don't need a very good computer.

ok, well my dad is gonna spend 1200 dollars, i know the programs i'm going to use for this stuff, but i was just wondering what type of computers, and it's going to have windows 7 too.  anymore opinions?

ok, well my dad is gonna spend 1200 dollars, i know the programs i'm going to use for this stuff, but i was just wondering what type of computers, and it's going to have windows 7 too.  anymore opinions?

c[_] any reason?

c[_] any reason?
get the fuck out of these forums, i always see your gay ass spam, shit it's a simple request, if you don't have anything relative to say, then don't post.

c[_] any reason?
get the fuck out of these forums, i always see your gay ass spam, shit it's a simple request, if you don't have anything relative to say, then don't post.
Ive been trollin these forums long before you have so reach 9000 before you start attempting too.

[move]c[empty][/move]

c[_] any reason?
Ive been trollin these forums long before you have so reach 9000 before you start attempting too.

[move]c[empty][/move]

Posted Image

shit the fuck up fag, i've been on these forums for 2 years on different accounts, no one here likes you, so gtfo.  but you're prolly used to that because that's how it is in irl.  and heres something nice for you too.

Seriously! Someone ban creamie pie's he's a fucking emo nerd. No'one wants him on forums.

He's just admitted all he does is troll.

CUNT