• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Its zeh noob

• Mofo best

• Wally1337

• Disappointed

P.S: I know you asked for 1 or 20, just wanted to throw something extra in, just incase you decide on long run. And i wasnt able to edit my previous post...

R 4 P 1 D Z

20 is more dominant at clan fights depending on gear u wear like mystic its hard 2 keep returnin in mystic

stick to 1 def

KO power > Def

stay 1 defence, unless you have a pretty big bank because you will need to get 94 mage 99 range and then to return in mystic sets in wars/trips.

Edited by Toe Fettish
Disappointed

why the fuck would you ever want 20def ?? its 7cb lvls for what? to fight zerks that will wreck you?? i mean if you want a higher cb lvl get the attack lvls for a whip and you will combo the shit out of most people that have the same stats but lower attack in place of the 20def fails they are ok  you get some nice looking armour that has something like +2prayer over monk robes and you can get addy/rune? gloves if you quest it right but imo the cb lvls are a fucking waste if you want higher cb get a whip 

tldr; 20def is for shit kids you want higher cb get 70attack

So much ignorance lol... You don't gain 7 cb lvls, you're obviously misguided. Also, to the owner of this topic, you will never gain 7 combat levels from 20 defence, it's always about 5. It doesn't matter what your levels are, everything levels everyone in the same way, 20 defence = 5 combat levels not 7. Also you might have some sense when you say zerkers aren't worth fighting because of their advantages, but you're missing the advantage of an initiate pure. Most initiate pures have whip, if you don't have whip don't go initiate, most zerkers only have d scim unless you're in the combat range of 90+ (which you shouldn't be unless you were maxed with 99 str 85+ attack, but even then you would wreck zerks your level) so your theory is actually wrong. If you were to take 10 initiate pures with whips and 10 zerker pures with d scims, I guarantee without a doubt that whip would always come on top in a 1v1 situation. Initiate whip pures have more attack, more strength, and have the + of a defender, firecape, and prayer bonus armor. Zerkers at level 80+, typically don't have veng, don't have high hp because of their defence (makes them easy one bangs seeing that initiate pures have an outstanding increase in hp compared to someone with 45 defence) and most of the time at 80+ combat you will find zerks with d scims and a dds or maybe a mace. Alright I hope I cleared things up for the person who wanted to know if 20 defence was worth it, it's only worth it if you get whip.

Edited by Disappointed
Disappointed

unless u have money to return with mystic unlike the other retards with 20 def in the clan, then i wouldn't bother

Also how is this relevant, have you ever considered that people with 20+defence are perfect for ragging? They should rag in a war not mage, if anyone brings mystic to a war they're asking to lose it, because most of the time even if you win a war you either die at least once, or you survive with little remaining food, which the inevitable something will kill you in the wilderness if you were waring at level 50+ wild, since you're a target to everyone because of your expensive armor. So to be honest for all of you that are 20+ def and you don't have 94 magic, bring rag armor, it's definitely a kick ass set-up when killing people.

• 2 weeks later...
Its zeh noob

why the fuck would you ever want 20def ?? its 7cb lvls for what? to fight zerks that will wreck you?? i mean if you want a higher cb lvl get the attack lvls for a whip and you will combo the shit out of most people that have the same stats but lower attack in place of the 20def fails they are ok  you get some nice looking armour that has something like +2prayer over monk robes and you can get addy/rune? gloves if you quest it right but imo the cb lvls are a fucking waste if you want higher cb get a whip 

tldr; 20def is for shit kids you want higher cb get 70attack

So much ignorance lol... You don't gain 7 cb lvls, you're obviously misguided. Also, to the owner of this topic, you will never gain 7 combat levels from 20 defence, it's always about 5. It doesn't matter what your levels are, everything levels everyone in the same way, 20 defence = 5 combat levels not 7. Also you might have some sense when you say zerkers aren't worth fighting because of their advantages, but you're missing the advantage of an initiate pure. Most initiate pures have whip, if you don't have whip don't go initiate, most zerkers only have d scim unless you're in the combat range of 90+ (which you shouldn't be unless you were maxed with 99 str 85+ attack, but even then you would wreck zerks your level) so your theory is actually wrong. If you were to take 10 initiate pures with whips and 10 zerker pures with d scims, I guarantee without a doubt that whip would always come on top in a 1v1 situation. Initiate whip pures have more attack, more strength, and have the + of a defender, firecape, and prayer bonus armor. Zerkers at level 80+, typically don't have veng, don't have high hp because of their defence (makes them easy one bangs seeing that initiate pures have an outstanding increase in hp compared to someone with 45 defence) and most of the time at 80+ combat you will find zerks with d scims and a dds or maybe a mace. Alright I hope I cleared things up for the person who wanted to know if 20 defence was worth it, it's only worth it if you get whip.

Out of the 10 fights you described, 10 pures will lose. 1 def pures also do have firecapes, and prayer bonus armour. 

unless u have money to return with mystic unlike the other retards with 20 def in the clan, then i wouldn't bother

Also how is this relevant, have you ever considered that people with 20+defence are perfect for ragging? They should rag in a war not mage, if anyone brings mystic to a war they're asking to lose it, because most of the time even if you win a war you either die at least once, or you survive with little remaining food, which the inevitable something will kill you in the wilderness if you were waring at level 50+ wild, since you're a target to everyone because of your expensive armor. So to be honest for all of you that are 20+ def and you don't have 94 magic, bring rag armor, it's definitely a kick butt set-up when killing people.

lol? i think more barragers in a war will help than wearing rag gear and thats the consequence you're going to have to take if you get 20 def and you're in a clan especially if you're 94 mage. If you thought that you wasn't going to be expected to wear mystic to a war then you're misguided.