[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

the old nite

ur f r 0 z e

How would jagex even know he died, im sure he just realised that he was an adult and decided it was about time to live?....

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Env

• ur f r 0 z e

• O Ce An O

• TJ

Top Posters In This Topic

O Ce An O

How would jagex even know he died, im sure he just realised that he was an adult and decided it was about time to live?....

I didn't say Jagex were fucking babysitting him when he died. They heard from a birdy.

O Ce An O

/care

Yes, this topic contains no Anime, no rape, and definately no anime rape. We didn't expect you to care.

Jiblethead

i met him once at the fishing guild he was being friendly to all the noobs, i heard his son still plays but i doubt it

/care

Yes, this topic contains no Aanime, no rape, and definately definitely no anime rape. We didn't expect you to care.

Sorry that I don't care about a MMORPGplayer that fucking died.

I remember hearing about him and seeing him abit, im sure jagex said something about a memorable player dieing back then, or it was tip.it

I never believe anything without proof.

How'd you guys know he really died?

Have anybody known him irl or spoke to one of his relatives?

Not trying to sound disrespectful but this can be all a bunch of BS.

Hate to be the dick here but it is fucking 2009. This is a fucking online game

True words.

Must say I do remember this, everybody said 'omg he died!' and that kind of crap but I just thought 'how could anybody.. seriously.. know that?'. Or a personal mate but you can never spread that to 90% of the RS population or you went to his house to check if he's alive.

But that's just me being realistic.

O Ce An O

/care

Yes, this topic contains no Aanime, no rape, and definately definitely no anime rape. We didn't expect you to care.

Sorry that I don't care about a MMORPGplayer that fucking died.

Honestly I don't give a fuck either.

Guys.... its just nice to believe in somethings every once in a while. Runescape needs RL heroes and "the old nite" definently could pass for one.

Xl B 0 W Xl

Guys.... its just nice to believe in somethings every once in a while. Runescape needs RL heroes and "the old nite" definently could pass for one.

Can i ask why do you have a picture of a bank with fake gp in it, if you're going to lie atleast make it look believeable, look at the number 3, thats a fail

OT: I dont personally know him and dont know if he died or not