-=Ur New To Me=- Pk Vid 3 [Edited]

Wally1337

Dominatus

I love the beginning when you put the cod "let's do this". I'm not really one to give reviews on editing since I'm garbage at it myself, but I like this editing, some unique things you added and that's what makes it even better. Plus that rambo at 1:45 was hawt.

Edited by Foe Reflex

scrolled through the video to try and find a bit where you weren't at edge in the clip preview

didn't find any

clicked off

not my cup of tea pal, nothing has changed in edge in about 7 years, whereas vids of bridding on pures in 2007 is relatively new

check out j3r's videos they are a good example of what to aim for

Dominatus

scrolled through the video to try and find a bit where you weren't at edge in the clip preview

didn't find any

clicked off

not my cup of tea pal, nothing has changed in edge in about 7 years, whereas vids of bridding on pures in 2007 is relatively new

I don't like his videos, for me they are to generic. I see more nh vids a day than edge vids. Perhaps that's because I'm a pure briding fanatic.

Edited by Foe Reflex
Bauti is pro

Great video! the begining was fucking awesome. really gets you in the mood. Great combos and pks. I recommend you put some midweek/war clips in cus not many players have ever seen an intense war.

Loved the editing - especially the beginning. Please teach me lol  :tongue:

Some good rambos, good job on that. Would love to see a bit more diversity in terms of clips, but I guess PKing is limited with that atm. 

Good vid  :wink:

Wally1337

didn't find any

clicked off

Well sorry you didn't like, i was looking for fights outside of edge for hours, and not a single brid out there to fight... Even asked in cc or ts for someone1 to brid me but didnt get any. It's hard finding people my cb to have a decent fight with, there was this one time I saw a lvl 88 in mystic at west drags but he teled before we even fought. I guess not many people brid yet, your friend was probably lucky to find a brid fight or it was his friend idk.

I'll try finding more brid fights in the future though :) Thanks for the advice

Wally1337

You need to work on keeping your prayer up

Haha yeah, if you noticed everytime I click on a ppot my prayer dropped... Guess I was always 1 second too late :P. Still not used to low lvl prayer smite fights I guess but yeah I will definitely do something about that!

tuckingfypo

Nice but dont include clips where nothing happens...eg vs void meleer and smiting but not killing the dbower.

Wally1337

Nice but dont include clips where nothing happens...eg vs void meleer and smiting but not killing the dbower.

yeah I admit the meele voider was useless clip, but I liked that clip where i smite out that dbower and he almost dies >.<

g0dsword y0

not bad vid mate, dat specs on me 26-20 gj!

mix it up youre next vid with some multi/easts clips 

Edited by g0dsword y0

mm cape and hat @2:30?

its him v

not bad vid mate, dat specs on me 26-20 gj!

mix it up youre next vid with some multi/easts clips 

Edited by D BOLTER

Nice 1, i enjoyed

It's just a matter of opinion if you like edge vids or brid vids. Do whatever you enjoy making. There'll be an audience for both types

begin is good but no point to get clips off u specing and dont get the kills...like that d bow dude,..

just sayng