don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Tuesday night feast ft cki

Koala

2koowh.png

with an action packed midweek we started out walking around the wild with about 20 sexy pkers looking for some free loot. with a couple nice scout shouts we hit up up a few mains at 50 ports, after banking our free loot we decided to walk it around the ca/hills areas. after seeing a bit of action from a few blue hats running for their lives at hills we walked it up and got a dd on sperm. low and behold tlp ran in to greet us , outopted we quickly got an east to west spread on sperm, kept our piles going and eventually pushed what few were left into single strip.

After clearing most of the lower level wild we decided to make our way up to rune rocks/ports. after making a few mugs log at old gate we ran into about 10 cki spread north of 50 ports clearing them after a few minutes thanks to some more great piles

nqa0jp.png

Foe 4/30/13 midweek featuring tlp and cki

nqa0jp.png

pictures

130430221525.png

130501141553.png

2iuqrnd.jpg

feel free to post pics if you have them :)

Edited by Koala

Who CKI just curious someone tell me, LOL still catching on to other clans and stuff Im newbie

It's ok, I don't know either.

That's awesome! Good job guys! With I could of come but I have a bunch of studying with SAT's and finals coming up