Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Road to platinum [x00]

X0

Progress thread for my goal of plat on league of legends

Currently: Gold V promo game (W-x-x)

Will post progress updates/Random things about my game/Maybe answer questions if people seek my knowledge on a certain champ i play alot!

Also taking free advice but most likely only from people who are higher ranked then me so dont feel offended.

Information:

Favourite champ: evelyn (Hopefully riot will unnerf her ult which cant even kill people when they are 1hp lol)
Favourite role: Jungle (Maybe mid but the ping on NA makes it alot less fun since its a skill matchup most of them time in mid which is always gna be in disadvantage for me if i have 180 ping and they have 40)

Summoner name: x00 (feel free to add on NA)

My tier:

Same tier as includes one flame 1 divsion about me, tepee (ex foe) marcos/malakus/jeebles (People on NA will know)

My lolking:

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/32953330

The latest game i will post as reply in this thread.

Latest game:

Did allright in this game, we lost lane phase with even turrets but they got 3~ dragons and score was about 9-15 and their ez had 6kills when score was 6-7 for them. They couldn't really siege because they feared me and usualy got hit by a few nidalee spears, we secured 2 barons and lost a crucial teamfight with baron because varus got caught by gragas, lost inhib because of it but stalled it out.

Eventually won the game because while they re-got our inhib nidalee hit a max range spear on ezreal killing him and pretty much giving us a free baron and catching 3 of enemy team because they thought they could steal it from my w+smite, ended the game after that (70sec deathtimers op)

gl x0

im bronze iv I suck :P

evelyns fun afffffffffffffffffff are you one of those people who have runes for all magic pen and then mid with her

How can zac be your second highest played champ when hes been out ~2 weeks

What would you say Gold V is in EUW? Silver 3?

xfer to euw 

na's gold is like silver here

good luck nonetheless

Not true at all, i played 1k ranked games in euw from 390 elo to 1.3k elo and its the same as NA but then with less people speaking english

Prefer playing with high ping then people not understanding what im saying to them, Also big problem is people on euw who didnt't have english classes or are from an english-based country have alot of problems expressing themselfs which sometimes seems like they ragetyping is just them not knowing better wording  -_-

And rage=toxic and toxic=losing

Also idk why u and deltz (pretty sure he's trolling tho) can even know anything about this bet your NA acc isn't higher then the level required for flash  :tongue:

Edited by X0

Friendly fire

Went 2-0 in series instead of grats on promo:

i lold.

Still got promoted tho

Tribunal cases:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6384953/

Total bans:

2x warning euw

2x 3day ban euw

1x 1 week ban euw

1x 2 week ban euw

1x perm ban euw

2x warning na

2x 3 day ban na

1x 1 week ban na

Im mean when we lose  :sad:  :sad:  :sad:

Haven't been toxic last week tho but yea, shame tribunal doesnt insta ban to feel the pain ^_^

implying that NA has no toxic behaviour and posting that picture is just so hypocrite rofl

and yes if you didnt know, its a common thing to joke about the skill differencies between servers

im not from an english speaking country neither i have done anything at my classes so your point is kinda weird, but i get it

the amount of retards and spaniardos lessen after silver though

but at high tiers, near competitive scene, the differencies between euw and na can be seen so easily, whereas e.g. scarra tries to stun with blue cards and hotshot zones out the support in teamfights compared to EUs top players.

xfreshpurex|Jordan

Lol EUW is not any different skill level than NA.. both have good and bad players.

i am toxic but i also play better than 99% of the spanish/french/german retards on eu.

I think without them (silver VI and higher) then the quality is higher than NA silver VI and higher

• 4 weeks later...

goodluck! I'm not even lvl 30 yet. LOL

dont bump topics :P

The post was 4rd from the top.  Hardly bumped

goodluck! I'm not even lvl 30 yet. LOL

dont bump topics :P

The topic was 4th from the top.  Hardly bumped

fixed yw 

Edited by Farmoil

why does everyone I know get banned, I've not been banned once and I flame like pyro

GL just try not getting banned again bro haha

• 2 weeks later...

can close this btw, pretty much quit league

had a virus on our network, internet company was crying so my dad hired some guy to put a firewall on our network and now i can only play league for 10min caused me to leave like 13 of my last 15 which like 9 of them were 9 ranked loses which made me get banned so many times in a row by the leaver buster (1day>3day>1week>1week again) so last few weeks only played like twice and having no real need or feel to play the game.

can close this btw, pretty much quit league

had a virus on our network, internet company was crying so my dad hired some guy to put a firewall on our network and now i can only play league for 10min caused me to leave like 13 of my last 15 which like 9 of them were 9 ranked loses which made me get banned so many times in a row by the leaver buster (1day>3day>1week>1week again) so last few weeks only played like twice and having no real need or feel to play the game.

woooow hope it gets better m8