Ilx Ace Ilx - This is [F][O][E] . 99 Str Party. This is why YOU'RE [F][O][E].

ilx ace ilx

ilx ace ilx

Hey guys, this is Ilx ace speaking.

I realize that I havent really been around the clan scene as well as getting connected and be with members and the rest of the community but thats because I have been hardcoring working on STR! (so please forgive me!!!!)

Anyways, I really wanted 99 Str by tonite but seems like I will have to push it to an estimated time of around 3-4pm tomorrow (Tuesday, April 9th, 2013 PST time) Ill be sure ti keep you guys updated though! Oh right, and It should be held at Duel arena and Foes Homeworld 333

And hopefully you arent too disappointed or dissatisfied at me still that you will care to show up for an amazing time even if its just for a short little while ^^

--

Ill be uploading some picture of my progress at a later time today as I have some work to do now

---

And some goals once I am done this are: getting back into FOE and Quests and Staking of course!

--

I have also been visiting twitch quite a bit and gonna figure out how the thing works and possibly stream too xD (not certain but we'll see how it goes)

And Last by not Least, I have deeply missed you all dearly (whether you care or wish to believe me or not anymore, I will leave that up for you to decide). I am forever grateful for all that each and every single one of you have done for this clan and community and you have my utmost respect and gratitude whilst my absence.

--

This is why I am Final Ownage Elite, 

Sincerely,

-The one and only true Ilx Ace Ilx - FOE Founder.

Edited by ilx ace ilx
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ilx ace ilx

• i tauntz i

• Andrew

• Sean``

good stuff ace, going hard  :wub2:  :wub2:

weclome back Alex!

And holy fuck, 99 strength use that for foe!

rofl

Edited by Farmoil