Think you're colourblind?

d72

I learned about this a while ago in a genetics course. This will tell you if you're really colourblind or not, so just bear with me.

Look at each palette in the picture below. If you see the background in a bunch of shades of one colour, and the corresponding number in a different coloured pattern for each palette, you're not colourblind. Each palette has a number inside of it in a different colour, so if you cannot see the corresponding number in the mess of colour then you are officially colourblind :D

Posted Image

Yeah it's not supposed to be challenging, if someone's colourblind they wouldn't be able to see numbers. Congratgulations, you've passed a test with the answers infront of you lol.

I C0NN0R I

Fuck dude, this seriously sucks.  I'm colorblind. I can't see #3 and #5

ENJOY YOUR AIDS!

and you wonder why i "flame" you...  :whistle:

There are varying degrees of colourblindess, not being able to see some affect your very day life then not being able to see all of them.

ENJOY YOUR AIDS!

There are varying degrees of colourblindess, not being able to see some affect your very day life then not being able to see all of them.

Oh no, our senses of humor don't match. Flame me!

I C0NN0R I

ENJOY YOUR AIDS!

Saying someone has AIDS when they're colour blind isn't a sense of humour it's just gay, and i didn't flame you.

ENJOY YOUR AIDS!

Saying someone has AIDS when they're colour blind isn't a sense of humour it's just gay, and i didn't flame you.

Why are you adding a "u" where they're not supposed to be? Lol.

It's humorous, not humour. And it's color, not colour. And having a sense of humor is ANYTHING. And maybe you're right, I go on /b/ a bit too much. Perhaps if you went on you'd find it funny.

A "U" to colour?

"Color" is spelt "Colour" in Canadialand.

Something is spelled different in every Country. Depending on accents.

But in America, it's "Color"....

Why am I arguing this? Fuck it, lmfao.

<- is stupid when he wakes up, or maybe at any time.  :embarrased: <- is missing an s :[

K I know you say you've stopped arguing this, but I'm used to calling it colour because that's what I was taught, and that 's what I'm used to, because I'm Canadian. :)