Stand United's GFX Store *New WIP*

Stand

Stand United's GFX Store [uPDATED]

Hey everyone, I'm seeing a bunch of GFX Shops popping up so I thought I'd join the race. Only difference is I am not accepting RuneScape cash, instead I'm charging the "equivalent" in IRL money. For render sigs I'll go with $3 for now, and then $5-10 for cartoon or pixel sigs depending on size and amount of work required. I posted a few examples below, I'll add more later. The ones that say "sample" are unclaimed and could potentially be purchased.

New WIP

3zap.png

Render

Cartoons/Pixels

sotmfinal.png

doneqr.png

Edited by Stand

Sorry Andrew I am not taking 07 gp. Not that I don't like 07 gp lol, it just wouldn't feel right. If you're interested in getting a sig just send me the details in a PM and I'll see what I can do.

Thanks for the vouch Creamie pies and the good luck wishes Im Mof and One Flame.

Thanks for good luck wishes and encouragement. Here's a few more examples of my work.

Edited by Stand

There quailty mate!

Thanks bro. I appreciate the compliment

I would of bought this service, that's too bad you don't take gp.

That is unfortunate. Would be fun to do a request.

I like the toons:D

Thanks bro, I like your toons too!

Just a few more updates. I just do my own requests lol since I haven't gotten any yet.

sotmfinal.png

doneqr.png

Edited by Stand
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey guys,

Back from my vacation and just started graduate school. Hope you all have been doing well. I'm looking forward to getting back in GFX as an escape from studying lol.

might need to buy one tbh

If you'd like one send me the details Bebe and I'd be glad to see what I can do. 

I really wan't to buy a cartoon one, these are amazing.

That's great news Lee, I like making the cartoon ones a lot. PM or post the details and I'll see what I can do!

ibbbbbbb you owe me a sig very soon cousin  <_<

Of course bro, your sig is going to be sketched today hopefully and I will post the updates.

Stand is on a vacation , he will reply to all buyers soon

...and thanks for having my back. Was this site down for a while during the summer?

some of these sigs are genuinely brilliant. 

Thanks Mortz I really appreciate the compliment, hopefully they keep getting better and better.