'RuneTracker' for 2007 RuneScape

Nolifeddddd

Nolifeddddd
http://crystalmathla...acker/index.php

CrystalMathLabs offers an XP tracker for the Jagex's 2007 old school RuneScape remake MMORPG.

This website is currently tracking 7377 players.

FAQ:

Q: When do the days "reset"?

A: There is no "reset". You can update somebody's tracker now' date=' [/color']

and you can immediately see a change on their player tracker page and the "Current Top 30" page.

If you have gained a new personal record, your new record change will be reflected immediately on the "Records" page aswell.

Q: Why do I have to update my tracker? Why not have it do it automatically?

A: Manual user updating is the only way to keep this tracker's data up to date without sending an obnoxious amount of requests to the oldschool.runescape.com server.

Besides, there actually is an automatic updating mechanism built into this tracker.

If a player's tracker isn't manually updated for an entire 6 hour period, the automatic updater will kick in somewhere between 0 to 6 hours from that point.

So essentially no player's tracker should be seen having a "last check" time of more than 12 hours, unless the oldschool.runescape.com server is down and updates aren't possible.

So the mechanics are pretty much the same as they are in RuneTracker for the first time you use it back in the day.

First you have to search for your account to start tracking, and you are set.

Edited by Nolife
Nolifeddddd

Do share with your Friends who might not know about this yet.

I find nothing more effective than a calculator telling me how I've done past 24 hours,

just to do better ;D