[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

HIGH AUTHORITY READ ME

d72

Okay... As we know, there's currently like 3 gfx artists that come on the forums on a regular basis, and there's one gfx overlord who seems to be up to his neck in work irl, making him quite inactive at periods. So, what I was thinking is, why don't we promote some of our other graphics artists with the overlord rank? Because seriously, let's look at the graphics forum... There's constantly spamming idiots, people making topics against the rules of the board, and there's just annoying posts altogether that really create a burden on some of the more serious posts where people actually post their work looking for some sort of feedback for the future. No, I am not asking for a promotion directly for myself, but I was just thinking, because we come on these forums daily, we post our work, and some of us have even been around since the old old old old forums.

People with higher authority please read this and consider acting, because some shit gets really out of hand... And besides, honestly, when do you see someone like M1ni or another moderator browsing the gfx forum unless they're calledto deal with something? Very rare. No offense to any of the leadership or anything, I'm just saying that this should be considered. I can also make a general assumption and say that other active artists can agree with me on a certain scale.

Don't know about C0nn0r, I have no problem giving you overlord though.

er i was guna say i don't think i take you're forum rules srsly enough to be overlord :\

Although i will enforce them, and i've been part of the GFX community for a good 2-3 years and contributed quite a lot to it.

edit: It's not like i go around flaming people anymore, and if i had overlord it'd be an incentive to improve my behavior more so  :shifty:

Oh and i visit the forums every day.  :nice:

You and Conn0r are both probably the most active artists, with Tomas coming a close third. Devlz, Carpe, and I don't even remember who else has become an Artist, certainly should be looked at. However, Devlz' activity has increased and therefore I'll cut him some slack. Imo, the other ranks should be cut.

Do I agree with your promotion? Yes and no. You had the activity and somewhat criticized other peoples' signatures, but I still believe maturity is something to work on.

The matter is slightly similar to Conn0r's, however, still today I see useless posts not only in the Gfx Section; I base my views upon every post made in all the boards. So if you're a real twat in Off Topic but a good person in Gfx, I see no reason for a person to be promoted. I'd like to see an increase of less critic responses directed negatively, and a more positive approach to remarks outside of the graphics forum as well.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...