league masters help

Farmoil

Anyone here good in the jungle?

Post tips of how you start, what champ you use, what level you like to gank.

I need tips, I've been trying Lee sin but the problem I get is I spend too much time in the jungle and feel like I dont gank enough

pls help im newfag league :<

amumu 95% banned in ranked so dont consider it a jungler option to master

olaf i do wolves, blue, top lane gank.

a lot of it comes from deciding whether or not people are pushing lanes etc, you gotta be watching all 3 lanes constantly while keeping maximum farm speed... i pro

im bad jungler but some people do wolves, blue, wraiths, red and then go for ganks

as im playin lee sin wouldnt it be better to go wraiths -> red

seeing as red buff would be more beneficial to lee sin

den again im shit so halp

Dont even jungle till you hit level 20.

p.s can everyone stop playing lee sin i know my name stands for leadership in my language but bitches please

Edited by k or as i

Dont even jungle till you hit level 20.

p.s can everyone stop playing lee sin i know my name stands for leadership in my language but bitches please

i'm level 22 now

p.s ur shit shutup faggot ill deck u

Dont jungle till you have runes or masteries - so level 30 basically. having +20 armour and +10 attack is like starting with a cloth armour and long sword, shit helps loads.

If your starting the jungle, pick someone who has CC heavy ganks, eg, maokai who will shoot accross the lane and root them. Another good example is Rammus with a taunt, Shen with a taunt, pantheon with a stun and malph with a slow/ulti.

With lee sin all your relying on is a slow and your ulti, however first you have to land your Q. I personally dont like champs which you HAVE to land an ability to make them good.

If the champ needs mana, Wolves > Blue > wolves > Mid gank

If starting red. Wraiths > Red > Gank mid/top

That works best imo

what delta said ^^

to add i'd say i best like champions that can gank lv2 right after the first buff they take (such as lee sin, maokai, alistar, shaco, etc) because an early gank can set the enemy behind a few levels if successful

also consider champions that are not only good at ganking but are decent mid/late game if you AREN'T fed. i dont like lee sin that much because he isnt very good mid/late game unless if he's fed, and in the jungle the top priority is getting lanes fed imo.

overall jungling is very complicated so id recommend youtubing or www.lolking.net or www.solomid.net for extensive guides

im bad jungler but some people do wolves, blue, wraiths, red and then go for ganks

as im playin lee sin wouldnt it be better to go wraiths -> red

seeing as red buff would be more beneficial to lee sin

den again im shit so halp

Yes, meaning you get it last because then you've got it for longer at the higher levels where you're actually ganking. Idk why people get red first, unless u plan to gank at level 2 then its' just a waste of the buff.