Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

This Bloke ****ing Feeds

Andrew

2 minutes ago, Fred said:

grabbed gold real quick bf62303cd939b14e0687d0c6157950af.png

is olaf still good? 

havent played league since a season or so ago and wanted to play some olaf but heard he was shit

3 hours ago, 1 Item said:

Fred is ex olaf god

i went s5 to d1 playing only olaf and akali top/jungle a season or so ago with like a 78% winrate 

s5-plat was like 91% or some shit lol 

1 minute ago, Jamz said:

once upon a time i was the best kassadin euw

Wo0QFLf.png

last night

ca4fff3bfcd37fe55737b4254d87f900.png

both the 2/5 losses i had 2 kill 20 death bot lane

wasnt even a special, just another day destroy gold rejects sigh

probably the biggest stomp ever witnessed dude we were so far ahead - this fiddlesticks ganked every lane perfectly twice at the start of the game and we just murdered them from then on

4597d7c2aa69ac86fcde12e96b220eff.png

Edited by Fred
15 minutes ago, Fred said:

when u accidently go dark harvest without presence of mind on kassadin in ur first promo game and still absolutely slaughter this pitiful elo bf02836c0939a9aaa5252a833dd1b824.png

runepage on kassadin?

29 minutes ago, melholland said:

runepage on kassadin?

i've been using fleet footwork lately as played by a couple pros for a few games before they returned to aery - i like the utility in solo q when you don't have decent junglers 

b7b43ef85ee7bea25c4f86a3dc46ab4c.png

then the slightly more common page is here

ac7c20da61f0de86da82fb9b655915c9.png

aery/comet is preference tbh - if u vs melee and max e then take comet, aery is better vs champions with poke i spose

from 75/65 to 81/76 owie 

keen to start the ladder grind once my acc hits lvl 30 l0l wanna get that masters finally

On 12/03/2018 at 10:03 PM, melholland said:

from 75/65 to 81/76 owie 

keen to start the ladder grind once my acc hits lvl 30 l0l wanna get that masters finally

yeah man at this elo i'm way too dependent on which team has the least retards it's really frustrating

i just wanna play at an elo where there are next to no inters and its a fair fight every game : - (

12 hours ago, Fred said:

yeah man at this elo i'm way too dependent on which team has the least retards it's really frustrating

i just wanna play at an elo where there are next to no inters and its a fair fight every game : - (

lmao i wish someone would just tell all players sub plat the only lesson they need to know:

even if you have great mechanics and think you're hot shit - you're making too many mistakes. Fuckin sit tight, and wait for them to make mistakes, cus ur in a shit elo and they will be constantly making mistakes. whoever makes the most mistakes loses the game. doesnt matter if you can pull hectic sick plays if you lose your lead immediately.