This Bloke ****ing Feeds

Andrew

Fuck off doopy go post some more essays on reddit, you're still salty i called u trash hardstuck plat NA with 1k games lmfa000

what is it with low elo players always thinking they deserve higher elo :O! if heism got dia i deserve dia he sucks :O!! why am i stuck in low gold and plat tho :O!!! elo hell :O!!!

it's funny, u cry about your team mates just as much as radical no wonder u trying to defend an autistic mute lmfa0 

Just now, Heismberg said:

Fuck off doopy go post some more essays on reddit, you're still salty i called u trash hardstuck plat NA with 1k games lmfa000

what is it with low elo players always thinking they deserve higher elo :O! if heism got dia i deserve dia he sucks :O!! why am i stuck in low gold and plat tho :O!!! elo hell :O!!!

it's funny, u cry about your team mates just as much as radical no wonder u trying to defend an autistic mute lmfa0 

triggered

Just now, Levi said:

Thanks @Heismberg u made me do this

5a7aa9a7099f489d3f46f0190aee31cc.png

nice man maybe you'll get gold 1 :O!! good player :O 5 wins in gold! :O! 

imagine calling gold elo hell when u get promo helper that gives u free win :D

nice man maybe you'll get gold 1 :O!! good player :O 5 wins in gold! :O! 

imagine calling gold elo hell when u get promo helper that gives u free win :D

Imagine paying $$$ to get boosted hahaha

Just now, Levi said:

Imagine paying $$$ to get boosted hahaha

That's all u can say and it's not even true lmao

imagine being a mute on online game runescape.com for 4 years and being too scared to use a microphone on the internet 

now that's true :D 

That's all u can say and it's not even true lmao

imagine being a mute on online game runescape.com for 4 years and being too scared to use a microphone on the internet 

now that's true :D 

bdac0991e697f99c074096b0097d4685.png

Edited by Levi

imagine being heismberg. a person so impressionable a twitter user by the name of @YoungGooby can change his entire personality to his.

were u a nice guy when u sucked off gross gore?

Edited by Doopy

Just remember that Heism made the best JCUP POV of all time before you shit talk him. I mean you can hardly flame someone who barely misses a single tick during a whole full out.

@Heismberg have you made any league vids?

lmao radical and doopy salty, what do they both have in common? both hardstuck and can't get dia after playing all day unemployed uneducated LMFAO

feels good knowing my iq is far superior than either one of u retards

doopy you can try and talk shit when you're able to get off your chair without grappling onto ur desk. nigga i bet u heavily breathing while trying to think of some witty reply 

fucking doopy trying to diss me for finding one of goobys tweets funny when u legit fucking crave over egirls and camp reddit and twitter lma0000

doopy i bet u dream about being high elo and getting that egirl attention but that's never gonna happen buddy welcome to the real world where if u have low iq well idk :O

lmao tfw danny tries to speak up when we fucking cleared u and ur dipshit eop friend at gdz fucking this guy comes on TEAMSPEAK WHILE CLUBBING to remove my high council LMFAO, 'im not stupid bro im not teleing back up - tele's back up 2 mins later to die and lose another return lma0000

ur just mad im bullying ur low iq +1s dude