This Bloke ****ing Feeds

Andrew

lol nope if i drophacked id be platinum not gold

u drop hacked a custom game k1d

ur bronze 4 

Insecurities

C9 are so shit now it's unbelievable.

Meteos picks Lee Sin and farms entire early game, what a fucking idiot.

Hai has apparently been spectating my games to learn to play Orianna. My god this shockwaves were worse than Bronze IV's

Balls just playing like shit.

Bot lane is fine they just can't carry when the rest of their team is full of shitters.

I really hope they get out of this slump because I love how C9 were so innovative in previous seasons.

Edited by Insecurities

na lcs is shit in general these days.

CLG can play good for 1-2 games, then they play like complete shit, DIG is exactly the same, TSM can only play well against teams that are worse than them.

first time ive ever played on over 20 fps on league and i fucking am a god at this game im not even going to lie

na lcs is shit in general these days.

CLG can play good for 1-2 games, then they play like complete shit, DIG is exactly the same, TSM can only play well against teams that are worse than them.

Didn't eu lcs get praised cause everyone could beat everyone? lol both lcs are boring as shit with this meta. Unless a team stomps early it's gonna be a long ass game of farming/objectives until someone gets a pick.

Lol Wrekca you must have missed the Curse C9 game. The game was 54 mins long and the scoreboard was 4-2 in kills rofl.

But yeah EU its a free for all

s3 much more exciting, where if one champ like lee/riven snowballed it was gg. but now every game goes 40 mins+ and advantages get closed...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz